Author Topic: 36V 500W front wheel kit, hot to wire it  (Read 8203 times)

Offline boysen

36V 500W front wheel kit, hot to wire it
« on: March 18, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »
I´m new with e-bikes, and would need help how to wire the kit, any clear pictures available? Thanks!

Offline Perbear

• Technical Officer
  • Magic Undergrad

Offline boysen

Re: 36V 500W front wheel kit, hot to wire it
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 08:04:35 AM »
Thank you, I have the wires to motor plugged! I´ve got still three plugs without cable....ie. what should be plugged into the third from left (wire that comes beside the throttle)? And the other two? Hopefully the picture link works.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2u9lv79.jpg
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 08:09:33 AM by boysen »

Offline boysen

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 11:49:32 AM »
For the new BAC281 controller the two wires next to the three throttle wires are the reverse button wires.

:) Now only two to solve....Damn I can´t see the right order from the diagram pictures.

Offline Perbear

• Technical Officer
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 10:17:01 PM »
:) Now only two to solve....Damn I can´t see the right order from the diagram pictures.

Go to the SECOND page of the cruise controller schematic and zoom in - then you can read the letter coding.

Good luck!

Perbear

Offline Helgeo

• Confirmed
  • Norwegian eBiker
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »
Thank you, I have the wires to motor plugged! I´ve got still three plugs without cable....ie. what should be plugged into the third from left (wire that comes beside the throttle)? And the other two? Hopefully the picture link works.

White and black is for the brake sensors. Orange and black is for the cruise control - red button on the unit with red + green button. The green button is for the horn, but that is not pre-wired on the big connector on the controller.