Author Topic: Im in PHOENIX (where golden motor is) and I want a MAGIC PIE!  (Read 5811 times)

Offline taxipie

• Confirmed
Im in PHOENIX (where golden motor is) and I want a MAGIC PIE!
« on: September 23, 2011, 04:10:31 AM »
Hey Gang,

im thinking while im in Phoenix close to the Golden Motor place I could save some shipping costs and get a Magic Pie.  After skimming through the forums i'm wondering if there is anybody else in the Phoenix area that could help me set up and get my bike going.  It's and older model road bike, which i'll post pictures of later. 

Would love some help putting it together if anybody is in AZ, and can walk me through a great set up.

Thanks for your responses.

Mark

Offline Sangesf

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Re: Im in PHOENIX (where golden motor is) and I want a MAGIC PIE!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 12:40:11 AM »
Hey Gang,

im thinking while im in Phoenix close to the Golden Motor place I could save some shipping costs and get a Magic Pie.  After skimming through the forums I'm wondering if there is anybody else in the Phoenix area that could help me set up and get my bike going.  It's and older model road bike, which i'll post pictures of later. 

Would love some help putting it together if anybody is in AZ, and can walk me through a great set up.

Thanks for your responses.

Mark

They'll charge you the same cost as if it were shipped, so don't think you'll save $100 or more..
Just won't happen.

Offline taxipie

• Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 12:37:31 AM »
I'm assuming I would get the list price w/0 shipping if I go into their store and buy one?!?!

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 02:09:24 AM »
They don't make them in Pheonix, so until they learn to teleport items like on Star trek there will always be a cost to get them from China to USA.

Gary