Author Topic: Left brain and right brain.  (Read 8927 times)

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Left brain and right brain.
« on: October 09, 2010, 01:22:33 AM »

Which way does the lady spin.

Anticlockwise= left brain domination and clock wise = right brain domination.

Strange about the two images, can anyone think of things that make them go both anti and clockwise at the same time.

Try it and see if you can make them change from one direction to the other.

I will tell you why I think this works after a few posts.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 01:24:53 AM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline Andrew

• AKA The Artful Bodger
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
  • I'm here to learn.
Re: Left brain and right brain.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 07:12:12 AM »
if anyone can see this going around clockwise then I suggest you go and see a doctor.

Lets just hope i'm not the only person seeing it anti clockwise. :-\

To be honest I want to see it clockwise due to being a teacher of art and design ::)

Andrew

...Just out of interest if anyone one is seeing a clockwise rotation,, what leg is she standing on?

Offline Sundsvall

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
  • N 62° 23', E 17° 19'
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 07:52:24 AM »
I agreed with you Andrew, then I flipped the screen up side down and she was spinning clockwise. If I rotate the screen back and don’t let my eyes of her she’ll continue to rotate clockwise. But if I close my eyes a short time she’s back to the anti-clockwise rotation.

Try it. But if you want her to change direction, you have to look away while you turn the screen around.

Peter

Edit:

She's standig on the right leg with anti-clockwise rotation
She's standig on the left leg with clockwise rotation
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 07:57:51 AM by Sundsvall »
Midsummer sun = up 02:54   down 22:51   angle 51,0° :)
Midwinter sun =    up 09:19   down14:18   angle 4,2° :(
Mean annual temperature = 3,1°C

Offline Andrew

• AKA The Artful Bodger
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
  • I'm here to learn.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 08:10:02 AM »
She's standig on the right leg with anti-clockwise rotation
She's standig on the left leg with clockwise rotation

Although I can't see it, a least I understand how illusion works.  :D

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 10:11:10 AM »
huh its CW cheese n rice

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 11:03:41 AM »
I get clockwise and anticlocwise when Im not looking at her ass..

Its a dirty sinister trick made by women I think.

Th original text that goes with this picture makes people with so-called right brains appear like retards.  So I included a larger field of the right brains function with the picture..

Men cant help but check her out, but if you're analytical or ghey you check out her shadows and around whats happening..

Once you know how it works youre immune and can make that biatch spin anyway you wants..

Bring it on

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »
if anyone can see this going around clockwise then I suggest you go and see a doctor.

Lets just hope i'm not the only person seeing it anti clockwise. :-\

To be honest I want to see it clockwise due to being a teacher of art and design ::)

Andrew

...Just out of interest if anyone one is seeing a clockwise rotation,, what leg is she standing on?

IMO

You're a teacher and applied clean mind to intellect.  I could trust you teaching my youngens. Its what were looking at IMO.

Think about an artist that draws nudes or cut off their ear.  This may not be as such you.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:11:41 AM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 11:29:18 AM »
Not saying CL means bad with children. but a teacher and ACL is cool I think.

And then again its not all about sexuality too, sexuality can predominate IMO though.

Bring it on

Offline Andrew

• AKA The Artful Bodger
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
  • I'm here to learn.
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »
i can make one of her arms spin clockwise but I can't fight the rest to go the same way :-\

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 02:44:51 PM »
i can make one of her arms spin clockwise but I can't fight the rest to go the same way :-\

Thats strange, now try make the two pics spin in opposites.  Dizzy.  ???

I think as an art teacher one needs to be analytical more so than a bohemian up in the air artiist because you analyse art and then teach.

But I know where youre comming from. I first saw and usually see her going clockwise for some time and I wanted her to go anticlockwise.

This picture and its meaning is littered over a few sites and everyone puts up different lists of what left and right brain functions entail.

I cant help but thinking that each author of the site lists in favour to how they see the picture making themselves feel better.

I think we are all attracted most by the things we struggle to do.  I am an old musician, I see musicians and Im not phased or over whelmed by their talents where I always meet those who are not so musical are enthrawled with such talents.  I admire and am amazed by people with stability and organsation skills. I envy this to some degree.

CW right brain thinkers don't usually make reliable employees, are unsettled and romatics.  Prolly make good teacher for 6mths then you would find them in some temple in India searching for the truth.

ACW left brain thinkers are the glue to society and keep the ship in shape.  The world wouldnt spin for humanity sake with out them.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:03:54 PM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 02:52:11 PM »
I'm missing out because my computer has a braille monitor. Not fair guys, no fair at all lol

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 03:06:20 PM »
I'm missing out because my computer has a braille monitor. Not fair guys, no fair at all lol

How does she feel in Braille...

Do they have Braille Poona?

Bring it on

Offline Andrew

• AKA The Artful Bodger
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
  • I'm here to learn.
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 06:14:19 PM »

Thats strange, now try make the two pics spin in opposites.  Dizzy.  ???

I think as an art teacher one needs to be analytical more so than a bohemian up in the air artiist because you analyse art and then teach.

But I know where youre comming from. I first saw and usually see her going clockwise for some time and I wanted her to go anticlockwise.

This picture and its meaning is littered over a few sites and everyone puts up different lists of what left and right brain functions entail.

I cant help but thinking that each author of the site lists in favour to how they see the picture making themselves feel better.

I think we are all attracted most by the things we struggle to do.  I am an old musician, I see musicians and Im not phased or over whelmed by their talents where I always meet those who are not so musical are enthrawled with such talents.  I admire and am amazed by people with stability and organsation skills. I envy this to some degree.

CW right brain thinkers don't usually make reliable employees, are unsettled and romatics.  Prolly make good teacher for 6mths then you would find them in some temple in India searching for the truth.

ACW left brain thinkers are the glue to society and keep the ship in shape.  The world wouldnt spin for humanity sake with out them.

Very very nicely put.  I like it  ;D.   I have complete empathy with with the above statement