Author Topic: Myelectricbike, this is for you...pay attention Golden Motors!!  (Read 22246 times)

Offline myelectricbike

• PhD. Magic
    • How to Build an Electric Bike
Re: Myelectricbike, this is for you...pay attention Golden Motors!!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 09:18:10 AM »
Calling me a $(&*@#% in high school was responsible for my realizing the need to become financially independent just in case a prospective employer would not hire me because of a wrongful comment someone made so that now when someone calls me a name I just smile and thank them silently for inspiring me to become financially independent. I am extremely appreciative now whenever I hear myself called a derogatory name.  ;D

Besides when a dog starts barking at me while I'm riding by on my ebike I know the owner and not the dog is to blame.

Aside from that this forum is not the place for vulgar profanities since it is hosted by Golden Motor and any post that includes vulgar profanities should be deleted along with banning repeat offenders from the forum. This is not a church but it is also not a gutter.

As for the rest of it I suppose that like anyone else I feel entitled to give as good as I get and since no one ever responds when I'm right, occasionally I have to be wrong.  ;D

Now enough clarification about myself and on to other topics.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 10:56:43 AM by myelectricbike »

Offline MasterCATZ

• Confirmed
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2010, 08:40:15 AM »
cheers for the heads up on Crystalyte will see who's best

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2010, 02:20:18 PM »
cheers for the heads up on Crystalyte will see who's best

The date of the post 2 above.

Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 05:18:10 AM »

The date of the thread creation.

« on: September 04, 2007, 09:06:13 AM »

Congratulations.

You win the GM forum post reanimation from the land of the dead award.

What ever that means.  ???

Crystalyte is spam I tell ya's  8)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 02:24:24 PM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline PEDAL IN POWER OUT

• Confirmed
  • USA GOLDEN MOTOR DEALER
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2010, 07:21:28 PM »
friggerand makes some good points.
It is too bad that some of us who are making every attempt to take care of customer service issues have a significant amount of the traffic diverted away by the forum. Now that  "we" have blown the customer out of the water, I wont have a chance to supply him with a product that up until this point was the motive power for his business.
The factory does not want to be in the customer service business. They want to engineer and build product, which is sold and maintained by the dealers. It is a prominent issue addressed in the franchise agreement. The only way I can get product at discount, is if I am willing to provide customer service. There has been a huge effort to establish a dealer network to address sales, service, and warranty issues.
Panel moderators are usually pointing the customers back to the factory for sales and support.
I will say it too, to get it out of my system. Crystalite. Unfortunately for fraggerand, he wont be able to build a cost effective system that he can sell at a profit based on the breathtaking cost of those systems. So we all lose.
If I was sensitive to colorful language, I would not be on the internet at all.

Good work team!