Author Topic: GM item rejected by UK costums  (Read 5869 times)

Offline godsalve1

• Confirmed
GM item rejected by UK costums
« on: September 18, 2008, 07:22:16 AM »
Hi has anyone else in the UK had a GM item rejected by UK customs? I would like to hear from you.

the item being 250W 36v hub motor 16" kit but with no pedelec.

I have told philip to include a pedelec for him to try sending it again as its a legal requirement here in the UK to have one.

Philip told me he will try sending again anyway as this sometimes happens.

Thanks

Tim

Offline mitch_781

• Confirmed
Re: GM item rejected by UK costums
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »
Hello, I had problems with french customs, because I did not pay the VAT and other taxes before importation, so the package was stopped by the customs they send me letter to contact them and pay it. If I didn't pay it they would send it back. Maybe you should inform the customs you wait for a delivery and give them the number + the bill and pay the customs tax before they receive the package.

I hope it will help you.
48v 1000W rear motor / 2*24v 4,2Ah NiMH

Offline godsalve1

• Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »
contacted UK customs and turns out NO parcel has been sent with my postcode nor would it be sent back. Philip Yao is a lying bastard! I asked him for tracking number loads of times and wont reply with it. Is he trying to stall me with some lie to cover his own incompetents with sorting out my order. waited now for 18 business days. Why doesnt he just say my item aint in stock and give me some time scale for when he can ship my order... but i'm pretty sure it hasnt been sent yet.

kazbluesky

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 04:57:32 AM »
Dude , I sympathize.   When you first mentioned that they said it was returned by customs  I kind of thought it was bullsh!t - no way they could have sent and had it returned to them from Blighty in that time frame.   My motor didnt come either.  In fact they said they never ever had the motor I ordered, but they still sent me batteries (broken) for a kit they couldn't supply anyway.  I'm furious.  Today I got most of my money back - 745 out of 840.  They charged me for shipping useless junk!!!  This is a scam.  Just cancel your order and contact Paypal and your CC company.

Offline biohazardman

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 03:35:28 AM »
contacted UK customs and turns out NO parcel has been sent with my postcode nor would it be sent back. Philip Yao is a lying bastard! I asked him for tracking number loads of times and wont reply with it. Is he trying to stall me with some lie to cover his own incompetents with sorting out my order. waited now for 18 business days. Why doesnt he just say my item aint in stock and give me some time scale for when he can ship my order... but i'm pretty sure it hasnt been sent yet.
Takes a long while to get the kits from my experience.  I was beginning to wonder about mine also but as usual patients paid off it arrived about thirty days after the order.  No tracking number or communications just the kit I had ordered. I have as yet not heard of him stealing from anyone although the company he chose to do business with to sell Lifepo4 batteries has serious issues to say the least.  Name calling is really not an acceptable form of communication for adults and belittles the one doing it more than anyone else.

http://goldenmotor.com/SMF/index.php?topic=279.0