Author Topic: New England USA Area Coop Dealership  (Read 4007 times)

Offline bcable

• Confirmed
New England USA Area Coop Dealership
« on: June 24, 2009, 01:57:55 AM »
I live in Cornish,NH and have lived off grid for 25 years with wind and solar (24Volt house system with inverter). Have a wood shop running on 36 volt DC motors (18" planer, 10" table saw, band saw, etc) and solar panels and a battery bank. Installing a 7.2 KW solar array (36 205 watt Evergreen Panels) right now and will hook to the grid to get rid of excess power at least until I get a larger electric vehicle and find other uses for the excess.  I ride an electric bicycle or vintage motorcycles (because I do not like to use a 2 ton vehicle to move a 160 pound person) to commute to work as a computer programmer until ice ends the riding season. So I am very committed to solar, wind, electric vehicles, electric powered machinery, battery technology and sustainable lifestyles.

I retire in about a year and would like to have affordable access to the type of products Golden Motor sells for personal experiments and maybe selling kits and promoting electric bicycles on a part time basis. I have no big ambitions to make money with this. Just learn and help spread the technology. I have a $1000 order to Golden Motor that is a bit late but I am being patient and understanding. Once I get that order I will have an opinion about the products and if they are positive I would like to find maybe 4 other individuals or businesses in the New England area to buy cooperatively in bulk so we have a stock of stuff over here and replacement parts. Email me at bill dot cable at dunecat dot com if interested in discussing this further. Thanks

-- Bill