Author Topic: Delivery problem  (Read 5636 times)

Offline Flyman

Delivery problem
« on: June 18, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »
Hi there,

I ordered two kits about four weeks ago on the GoldenMotor website.
No news so far and no answer after three e-mails sent. >:(
Does anyone have same problems ? ???
Who I have to mail to have informations about the progress of this delivery?

I thank you in advance. ;)

Offline emarty

Re: Delivery problem
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 05:17:41 AM »
I put one on order a week ago.  Hope they get back to me.  Between the earth quake and the flooding hope the factory is there.

Offline emarty

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »
Wow, got my kit today.  Less than a week.  Problem is it came with a regular controller and a hand throttle.  I ordered a thumb throttle and the regen braking controller.  Thing is my kit came from Oakland CA and not China.  I guess Golden motor has kits already here in the U.S. and they just ship out from there.  Now what to do about getting the stuff I ordered?

Offline philf

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 02:48:58 AM »
I ran into the same problem ordering within Canada.  The folks in Canada that imported the container load of kits didn't order any accessories.  You get a front or rear wheel kit, and with the default controller and throttle.  When I asked about this, I was told after-the-fact.  I message was sent to GM by the reseller, but nothing came of it.

Interestingly, when I placed a separate order for a couple of thumb throttles and an extra controller (directly on the GM site), I received them in short order.  I'm still down the original thumb throttle I ordered with the first kit, and paid for, to this day.

Offline emarty

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »
I e-mailed GM and got a fast answere.  They said the kits come first from the local drop ship points in the USA.  The rest of the order comes from China.  He said I will have my thumb throttle and regen. controller shortly.

Offline daffe

• Confirmed
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »
I have the same problem, ordered one kit and extra charger 26 june. I asked if they got the payment and I got a fast replay that they got the money and the delivery time is 10 days. 3 weeks now and I have not recived any package yet. I live in sweden.

Offline biohazardman

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 07:12:11 AM »
Everyone try to be patient.  If it doesn't come right away then it is coming from China and it takes awhile.  Four weeks is not unusual.  You will get the kits/parts eventually.  My experience on how things werq seems to be about average although Philip seems to be getting e-mail back to people sooner for the most part.

http://goldenmotor.com/SMF/index.php?topic=279.0