Author Topic: Cats, Kids and Customs.  (Read 18721 times)

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Cats, Kids and Customs.
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 12:17:47 PM »

Even though you give them their own cat bed they still prefer to sleep elsewhere.

Alan

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2010, 11:30:04 AM »
LOL

One of our cat "Kit" sleeps in the hand basin under the tap outlet in summer. I don't want to wash my face in a cats bed so to taught it a lesson.  I turned the tap where it slept one day.

We were reading comments on dealxtreme.  Some of those Asians have a wonderful sense of humor.  The Dog/Cat socks.  OMG they had us in tears laughing.

Sound Activated Electronic Shock Bark-Stop Collar for Dogs (Bark Control)

Pros: My dog stopped barking! In fact, he didn't want to go outside anymore :) Now he has two electronic shock things on his neck (invisible fence is the other).

Cons: The collar stopped working after 3 months or so. I opened the case, and the transformer had fallen off the board. This most likely occured when the dog shakes himself. The maker of this collar needs to glue the transformer in place. I am going to buy another collar, and apply hot glue to the transformer before I let the dog wear it.

We weren't sure whether to laugh or cry with this review.  Im sure the reviewer was exaggerating these claims.  However you can have your dog legally surgically debarked in Australia and obliged to do this by the local council if your pet is causing too much noise.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:32:32 AM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline Sundsvall

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
  • N 62° 23', E 17° 19'
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 09:10:39 AM »

Sound Activated Electronic Shock Bark-Stop Collar for Dogs (Bark Control)

We weren't sure whether to laugh or cry with this review.  Im sure the reviewer was exaggerating these claims.  However you can have your dog legally surgically debarked in Australia and obliged to do this by the local council if your pet is causing too much noise.

OMG!!!

DON’T LIKE

I had a neighbour’s female cat visiting me almost everyday. She was extremely reserved for people as a former neighbour had kicked her, but for some reason she liked me. Unfortunately she has dumped me and no longer come to visit, nor will she answer my calls or at least explain to me what I’ve done wrong. Maybe I’ll have to look around for a new cat although my heart is aching.  ;)

Peter
Citizen in the Kingdom of Sweden
Midsummer sun = up 02:54   down 22:51   angle 51,0° :)
Midwinter sun =    up 09:19   down14:18   angle 4,2° :(
Mean annual temperature = 3,1°C

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2010, 11:46:22 AM »
Cats have their own mind.  Sometimes their owners may worm them and they are not so hungry every day.

We had a problem where my daughter would feed them outside and the other cats around would steal their food and they started not coming home. It took a little while to figure out what was going on as we would feed them plenty and worm them and they kept loosing weight..

We feed them inside now even though they make a mess..  With the childrens left overs they always get a lot to eat.  I just gave them two chicken carcasses and 300 mls of milk tonight.  They will eat it all up by tomorrow..

Oh BTW when I turned the tap on him it was summer as its cool in the hand basin and it can reach 48 deg C (118F) in summer here so I wasnt worried about him catching a cold or anything.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 11:51:04 AM by 317537 »

Bring it on