Author Topic: GM China Shipping problem  (Read 4470 times)

Offline Adam Q

• Confirmed
GM China Shipping problem
« on: July 04, 2013, 12:05:17 AM »
Hello my name is Adam I am thinking about becoming a dealer but wanted to see product before anything so i  ordered and paid for a magicpie 3 and 48v battery last week told carmen a sales lady who trades on alibaba I would arrange my own shipping as I import a lot of things from China after I paid carmen would not fill out a dangerous goods form for my courier and said she would do shipping for $185 through TNT I had no option so I paid next I get a EMS tracking number WHAT HAPPENED TO TNT courier ? now a week later my goods are still in China. I was thinking about becoming a dealer for Golden Motors in Western Australia but if this is the type of sevice I can expect I don't think I will

NOT HAPPY

Offline Lollandster

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
  • Norway
Re: GM China Shipping problem
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 12:30:50 PM »
Shouldn't you be happy? If buying from GM was pleasent then who would pay extra to buy from a dealer?
Disclaimer: I know nothing.
My ebike Build blog

Offline Adam Q

• Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 12:21:42 AM »
Why should I be happy I told her I would buy the product and use my own shipping company then after I paid she would not fill out customs dec for battery so I have no choice I have to ship with them she told me they would use  TNT so I had to pay another $185 for shipping (which is a rip off I import bulk items from China every week so I know what it should of cost me). And then they ship with EMS instead of TNT and what do you know it is still sitting in China today so no I am not happy

Offline Lollandster

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
  • Norway
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 03:03:05 AM »
Good luck to you. It took 38 days to arrive for me (EMS China). It was very frustrating to wait that long for expensive express mail.
Disclaimer: I know nothing.
My ebike Build blog

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 09:47:23 AM »
I remember when I ordered my first kit from china it took 7 weeks to get it. Very frustrating when their website says delivery in 5 to 8 days. What they consider as delivered is giving over to the shipping company. I ship everything the next day and people chose their own shipping method n the website. That s the way it should be.

Gary

Offline Adam Q

• Confirmed
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 12:42:50 PM »
Its aal good came today and is already fitted  8)