Author Topic: 5 BIPS... MAGIC PIE DIED AFTER 1 MONTH OF HAPPY RIDING.  (Read 10328 times)

Offline keratea

• Confirmed
Re: 5 BIPS... MAGIC PIE DIED AFTER 1 MONTH OF HAPPY RIDING.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 06:56:19 AM »
5 days and no response from Tom... :'(

Offline Husvarden

• Confirmed
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 08:37:43 AM »
I got reply from Tom today, its is very short and doesnt contains no way to solve the problem, but it confirms what has been wrong.
Will ask him how I should proceed.

"Hello Anders Bengtsson

The internal controller is broken.

Best Regards
Tom"

Offline keratea

• Confirmed
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 09:23:05 AM »
He send me the same answer 5 days ago :
''The controller is broken'' 
Thanks Tom... No solution, no advice at all. :'(
I am waiting for 5 days for reply.But I am afraid that the word "Waranty'' is a bad word for GM.
The only word that is good for GM maybe is "order''. ;)
But I wrote him and the two words because I am just about to make an extra order and I told him that it is a good idea to combine the replasment controller with the extra staff I want to order for minimum shiiping cost.
Now is he confused? Or is he in vacations? ???
You see I am trying to help all this situation so everybody be happy.
Tom do not turn your back to your customers. It is better to tell me that you do not want to give me a replacement controller than to not reply my emails and quastions. :-\
There are 4 friends of mine that want to convert there bikes. What shall I tell them now for GM? The truth is that this one month I was very happy with this kit, I have a good car, but the electric bike was my love. Believe me all you friends with love of electric riding, that I am a positive person , but only with dialogue the problems shall be solved.

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 11:13:20 AM »
Hi all,

I know some of you have been suffering from a lack of response syndrome caused by us.

If you have:

1)No response within 5 working days.
2)To check whether your warranty claims are valid.
3)Issues with the MAGIC PIE or DUAL DRIVE.
4)A problem to complain about any forum member.

Please email me at yaoyuan@goldenmotor.com

(N.B. I must say first about those who have not bought a complete set from GM. If you have used GM batteries with other Motors and Controllers, your warranty claim will NOT be valid UNLESS it is a mechanical failure of the motor. If the PCB burns or FETS fail or anything of that sort, you must have used a complete GM kit, and proved that the failure is caused by something from GM, then you'll have a valid warranty claim and GM will replace/repair your product in the fastest way possible.)

Offline keratea

• Confirmed
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 12:39:05 PM »
Thank you Bikemad but I have already send (yesterday) email to yaoyuan@goldenmotor.com but there is no answer yet too.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 01:58:06 PM by keratea »

Offline keratea

• Confirmed
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 08:53:25 AM »
6 days and no response from Tom... or yaoyuan.goldenmotor.com  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X