Author Topic: Strange Glitch with Magic Pie 5  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Adamsavage79

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Strange Glitch with Magic Pie 5
« on: August 03, 2018, 01:15:44 AM »
For the most part, my Magic Pie 5 kits works great. However, I find it's buggy and it could be an indication of something isn't working right. Sometimes I turn my battery key to turn on power, and nothing happens. No throttle lights, no display. Doesn't even respond to being twisted. Then other times, the throttle will come on, and work but the Display wont come on. Then today, the throttle started to give out. It cut out and then the display was stuck on showing power of 5 watts. Tried turning the key off and on. No response. Tried unplugging the battery from the kit, then back on. Same thing. I had to wait till the display turned off, wait a few seconds and then plug the battery back in..

For whatever reason, the act of unplugging the battery and plugging it back, with the above problems mentioned. This "corrects" it, and the motor works fine. There does not seem to be any rime or reason to this, nor I have seen much of a pattern. The only common thing, is when I turn the battery on, via turning the key.