Author Topic: Problems with programming software  (Read 11322 times)

Offline Ton

• Confirmed
Problems with programming software
« on: October 30, 2011, 10:36:19 AM »
I am a new Member. I have the Pro-kit 901 1000W 48V with external controller. I would like to program the (PAS) controller. Therefore I downloaded the PD 282 software from the Goldenmotor site. After unzipping the setup does not work. It gives a run-time error. When trying PI200 is does not connect and gives also a run-time error.

How to install the program PD 282?

Thanks

Ton Wassink
The Netherlands
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:55:17 AM by Bikemad »

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Problems with programming software
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
Hi Ton andto the forum,

There seems to be a problem with the "RAR" file on the GM site.  I have attached a "ZIP" file to  this post which should install correctly, but I still found a problem with the program, which I have explained in the linked post.

Alan

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:04:45 PM by Bikemad »

Offline Ton

• Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 05:36:46 PM »
Thank you for the quick respond. I read the topic your pointing ad. But when I open the program it stops before it is installed. Therefore I do not have a map C:meiXin. It gives a Runtime error '-2147024770 (8007007e):automation error when setting up.

Any idee?

Thanks

Ton Wassink

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 06:15:28 PM »
If you ran the Setup.exe from within the Setup.zip file and it still doesn't work, you may need to manually register the script running service that is required for some Visual Basic Programs.

Copy and paste the following: regsvr32 %windir%\system32\scrrun.dll into the Run Command window (Windows Key and "R") and then press "OK".

It should say "DllRegisterServer in C:Windows\system32\scrrun.dll succeeded" if it registers correctly.

If you get "C:\Windows|system32\scrrun.dll unable to register the DLL/OCX" take a look at this.

Please let us know if any of this works.

Alan
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:26:23 PM by Bikemad »

Offline Ton

• Confirmed
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 07:53:47 PM »
Thank you, I now could install the program.

But after connecting the controller whith the computer (and disconnecting from the bike) and opening the program I can not connect with the controller. It must say that it connects, I think?

Thanks for the effort.

Ton Wassink

Offline Ton

• Confirmed
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »
After trying several times it connected succesfully. An other question: wat are the parameters. I have the 1000W 48 V motor and the controller parameter for the motor voltage was set on 24 V. I guess this will have to be 48?

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 10:24:13 PM »
It's good to hear that you've finally got it working.

As your battery will probably have its own Low Voltage Cutoff it might be best to leave the voltage set at 24V, as some users have noticed that it produces more power at the lower voltage setting.

Alan

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 10:17:17 PM by Bikemad »

Offline Ton

• Confirmed
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 07:10:36 AM »
Ok, thanks again!