Author Topic: I need information on Shipping Costs, Leadtimes and technical info  (Read 4783 times)

Offline adh16

I'm struggling to get a response from Golden Motor.

Our ideal requirements are to have a motor capable of producing up to 200Nm torque at 1500 rpm.
We realise this is difficult to achieve, so we are now looking at motors with the capability of producing up to 20 Nm torque at 1500 rpm

motor models HPM5000B (72V) and HPM-10K look suitable.

The HPM-10K is especially interesting - is there any data on this?

Does anyone have any idea about lead times? if anyone has any past experience with Golden Motors (especially if you've taken delivery of one of their large motors) I would be very grateful to know how reliable they are.

I would need it shipped to the UK, is their $120 shipping charge likely to be about right?

Thanks for your help

Alan

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Re: I need information on Shipping Costs, Leadtimes and technical info
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 01:58:49 PM »
we are now looking at motors with the capability of producing up to 20 Nm torque at 1500 rpm

motor models HPM5000B (72V) and HPM-10K look suitable.

The HPM-10K is especially interesting - is there any data on this?

Hi Alan andto the forum.

Unfortunately, the only information I've seen regarding those motors is what's on the website, but according to the HPM5000B performance data (attached below), it should be able to produce your required 20Nm torque at 1500rpm using a 48Volt supply, but you might need to incorporate a 2:1 gear reduction unit of some sort to allow the torque to be produced more efficiently at the required 1500 rpm level.

It would be interesting to have some more details on its proposed application.

Alan

P.S. To produce 200Nm of torque @ 1500rpm you would need at least 31.5kW ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:39:56 PM by Bikemad »