Author Topic: Unable to import saved configuration table for vector controller software.  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Tommycat

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Using PI-800 software, version 3.3.0 build 150501, on a Vista laptop, I'm having the following problem.

After successfully saving a few configurations I wanted to return to a previous set-up after some trials...

Found saved files...

Tried importing... but none would...get the following error.

Yep, unable to export?
Tried shortening the file names to old computer size, but no luck. Granted it's only 12 settings, not the end of the world. But if you know an easy fix or what I'm doing wrong.  ???

Regards,
T.C.

See my completed Magic Pie V5 rear hub E-Bike build  HERE.

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Unfortunately, you're not doing anything wrong, it just seems to be a fault with the programming software.

I have tried all versions of the GM software and have never yet been able to successfully save a file to disc and reload the parameters with any of them!  >:(

This includes the early MPII/MPIII software on XP and windows 7 right up to the latest MP5. It doesn't work with the USB cable on the PC or with bluetooth on Android.

Perhaps it works fine on Chinese PCs using Mandarin instead of English?  ???

I tend to save a screenshot of all the parameters before making any adjustments so I have a record of what they were, just in case I need to return to the previous settings.

Alan

Offline Tommycat

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the heads up! And excellent advice.

Best regards,
T.C.
See my completed Magic Pie V5 rear hub E-Bike build  HERE.