Author Topic: I'm almost there! Just a few more questions before my bike is built.  (Read 16616 times)

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Re: I'm almost there! Just a few more questions before my bike is built.
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 11:18:07 AM »
I really wish the Magic Pie 5 came in a fully black rim version. The Black Pie 5 sadly also has silver in its rim brake area.

A small pot of black paint and a suitable paintbrush would soon have the rim looking all black.
Alternatively, you can simply colour the silver part of the rim in with a black magic marker.  ;)

Thanks for everything and everyone. And my questions that probably made you guys want to bash your heads on your keyboards. :(

I'm very disappointed in you Wilson, you had me 100% convinced that you were a genuine member in need of help, it's now clear to me that that you were only asking all these questions just to get a reaction!

Well, I have to admit that your dastardly plan worked, but I still don't understand how you managed to get the camera into my office to secretly film my reaction to your questions:

Now you've finally owned up, I guess it's OK to send you the bill for the replacement laptop and the window repair?
Fortunately for you, it's an old desk that was already badly scratched, so the additional damage from the laptop is barely noticeable.  ;)

Alan

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:06:26 PM by Bikemad »