Author Topic: Magic pie died after 5km and 30mn using ! No answer from GM !!  (Read 3445 times)

Offline thomasamoth

Goodmorning,

I have ordered a magicpie from goldenmotor.com and I tested it for the first time.
I drove 5 km only and the motor cut out, I disconected and reconected the
battery and I could hear 5 bip from the horn and feel a hard resistence when
rotating the wheel.
I contacted tom, he told me the controller is dead.

Then I contacted GM and re-contacted Tom, no answers from them for 2 weeks ! I can't believe it :(

Cheers,

Thomas.

Offline thomasamoth

Re: Magic pie died after 5km and 30mn using ! No answer from GM !!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 10:08:20 AM »
GM is definitively a very very bad shop ...

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Magic pie died after 5km and 30mn using ! No answer from GM !!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 10:39:05 AM »
GM is definitively a very very bad shop ...

Hi Thomas, sorry to hear you are having problems.  Good people are not always in this world and trust is not always forth coming with an email.

Did you provide.

Order details.  Name, order number, address of purchaser, date of purchase etc.

2 weeks isnt that long.

Hey man settle here and post a little.  And second post with the bad press hmm.  Please refrain from this as the forum is here to help you not to make bad business for GM.

Its ok, we can see if we can help you here.  I am never sure if I can help but I will try.

Maybe we can avoid much expense for all and help you repair your wheel.  If you learn a little bit in the forums GM may consider sending a replacement controller.  The wheels are very expensive to be sending back and forth.

Can you show us a video of the beeps.  This may help you with your case.  Provide a link to TOM of this in forums with your problem and you may get better response.

Bring it on