Author Topic: How to specify purchase options for battery and wheel?  (Read 3985 times)

Offline wheelguy

How to specify purchase options for battery and wheel?
« on: May 25, 2009, 02:35:28 AM »
The kit sounds great, and the info on this forum is even better. I've enjoyed reading the detail that the members have offered on various things, but still have problems understanding what the purchase options and prices are for the battery and wheel...

The kit ordering page does not allow selection of the 48 volt battery/charger. Only the 36 volt choices are provided. How could I specify that I would like to purchase a kit with the 48 volt battery? Also, is the same aluminum case provided for the 48 volt? And, what amp hour rated 48 volt choices are there? I have read of there being a 10,12,15, and 20 amp hour battery in the forum, but only see a 20AH 48volt choice on the order page.

Are there any options available for the wheel color or material? Can I order it in black with black spokes and stainless steel, for example?

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
Re: How to specify purchase options for battery and wheel?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 02:06:54 AM »
Hi!

The 48V is still not available at this moment. BMS improvisation and testing is still being processed. Please allow time for the 48V to be completed.

Offline wheelguy

Re: How to specify purchase options for battery and wheel?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 04:23:09 AM »
Oh, I see. Thank you very much for the detail, as I was a bit confused. The controller features are very impressive, and appear to be quite capable of feeding that 1000 watt motor based on the specs. I've got a lot more reading to do before deciding on a system, though.