Author Topic: Where Is Leslie?  (Read 5363 times)

Offline o00scorpion00o

• Confirmed
  • Master of Magic
Where Is Leslie?
« on: May 22, 2011, 12:31:59 PM »
Hi Guys,

Has Leslie abandoned us? Who upset him so much? lol

When I do a search I can't find him or his posts have his name blanked out!

Shame as he really gave such a contribution to this forum!

I miss you Leslie, we shared some good smoke together lol

You helped me make Euros turn to smoke!  ;D

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Where Is Leslie?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 02:29:09 PM »
I can shed some light on this.... :D

He is alive!

I was a bit worried perhaps he was washed away in the floods in QLD Australia, but alas fortunately he and his family are thankfully all good!

Sounds like the pies are kicking well, and since he mentioned to pass along his thoughts I'll post the reply I got from him wondering if he survived the floods :D

We fine and we almost got washed out.  It missed us by about 100 cms.  One of my pings got soaked; heated, and over discharged doing a gauntlet run before we got isolated on an inland island. Wow that was the longest wildest ride through the storm waters, and mud. My main route was cut off into town so I had to detour..  The pie Hammered through the torrents with the Ecrazy controller.  Ahhh. I had to sneak past a road block to get home, it was so close. I freaking missed a turn off on the way home ended up down some beach I never been too. Gots home after 60+km flat as, the trailer full of supplies. The 20 ah pack and the bms was saturated and hot to touch and all but "1S" cells were puffed and hot..  I always had a feeling 20 ah pack had a doomed faite.

The 15 ah ping pack is still unning very well.  And both Pies are working very well too.  I have one still going well with its internal controller.  The Ecrazy controller is insane with the MP.  INSANE. I had to pull a 20 amp shunt to slow it down.  The Pie was doing wheelie flips at the lights and was overdrawing the BMS.  I tried 60v but too much fussing to get the regen to work.  Regen is set perfect at 60v hot so the pack wont overcharge the 48v pack with regen.

I think about you guys at GM alot still and have nothing but good memories you know..  The complexities of life just became too hard to manage my obsesion with ebikes and their forums.

I went off on some rant elsewhere. I didnt want to take my crazy out on the good people at GM and what ever..

Right now I am expanding my solar system and just started working with building Led grow lights at PAR wavelengths.  Amazing the efficiency.  One could almost convert more light area PAR using the area of a solar panel, considering a solar panels effective power producing wavelengths vs PAR. I learning it but I am coming up with some good guestimates with results.   I am no member of any led forums and things.

I would love to show so snaps of the veggies I have started.

I am trying to give the social-networking-forum-thing a good long break.

I will drop in some time and say hello to all.  When I can be sure I can focus on more things it will happen naturally I guess.

Any way, thanks for your concern.  And say hi and feel welcome to share my thoughts with others. :D.

All good! ;D

Leslie.

So hopefully he will drop in and show us this solar power plant thats happenin'

Leslie do you feel your ears burning?? :D Forgive me if you didnt want the whole lot posted but it was a feel good story ;)

MM

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 04:55:44 PM by Bikemad »

Offline o00scorpion00o

• Confirmed
  • Master of Magic
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 09:02:15 PM »
Lmao sounds like Leslie alright, he does have a way with words!  ;D

Glad he is okay though, I never even thought about the floods!

I can picture him growing indoor marijuana plants, grown by his super led  par wavelengths (wtf?)  ;D

Come back soon Leslie!

Mark

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 03:11:45 AM »
Hello.  I found this on google.  LOL..  Ive been trying to distablize the EU union, it started with them trying to regulate ebike exports and CE trolls and it led from there., and the United States government war machines from taking over the world..

I think Ive done well so far.

Other than that.  Noooo indoor weed here, although my led ligh experiments were directed towards this probablility of occuring one day.

The Ebike technology thing takes too much brain time, requires dedicated concentration, and my triplet children were driving me insane, one had to give in.  Of cause the kids won.

Things are getting better here everyday.  My next build soon is for my 15yo daughter, she has almost come of Ebike age, this will have me back into the thick of things soon enough. 

Thanks for your concern. :D

Bring it on