Author Topic: New member with questions regarding the VEC-200 controller  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Smuglor

• Confirmed
Hello together. I am driving a german UNU scooter with VEC 200 controller. I can configure it via USB with LBMC GUI (V4.0). There are some parameters that I don't understand. I searched endlessly the internet and its forums for answers but didnt found them. So please can someone explain:
"Speed Meter Coeff (value 50)"
"CCW Mode (disable)"
what effect have the "speed parameter settings": max motor speed (rpm), acceleration and deceleration ?

Greetings from Germany

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Re: New member with questions regarding the VEC-200 controller
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 10:45:24 PM »
Hi Smuglor andto the forum.

Unfortunately I don't know what the "Speed Meter Coeff" and "CCW Mode" are used for.  :-[
I would guess that the "Speed Meter Coeff" is used to adjust a speedometer output in relation to motor's  rpm and the "CCW Mode" would reverse the direction of rotation from Clockwise to Counter Clockwise (CCW) if it were enabled. ???

The maximum speed setting is used to limit the maximum speed of the motor if required and the acceleration setting controls how quickly the motor spins up to speed when the throttle is operated.

I'm not sure if the "deceleration" actually controls the motor's ability to slow down or whether it might control the maximum motor speed in reverse (the parameter may be incorrectly labeled/translated like it was for some of the hub motors)::)

Alan