Author Topic: Re: New MPIII  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Pinner

• Confirmed
Re: New MPIII
« on: May 02, 2012, 01:43:25 AM »
Just got my MP3 a few days ago and finally got out for a ride....Pretty fun to do a slow peddle while traveling 40kph past a group of lookers.  Pretty simple to build only problem I had was freewheel binding so I just put a washer behind it.  Regen is very strong may need to get the USB cable and turn it down.  Would be nice if it came with the wheel.  A little sluggish if you don't peddle and use throttle from a standstill but once its moving it gets up to speed very fast.  Bought from Gary from golden motor Canada and he was very helpful and quick to get back to my emails and seems to help a lot of guys out from what I've read on the forum.   (48V set up) So far so good...

Offline Pinner

• Confirmed
Re: New MPIII
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »
I would definitely recommend anyone considering buying one of these kits get one from a dealer in your own country like Gary in Canada who will give you a warranty, it keeps your shipping costs down and your items will be delivered way faster.  And they can deal with China for you if you have any issues as they seem to not want to deal with normal consumers from what everyone posts.  And the fact that this is the third edition of this product and many issues have been fixed and refined and made simpler for the average guy to install.