Author Topic: Does anyone have one of the older controllers they would be willing to sell?  (Read 8393 times)

Offline Sangesf

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
I'm looking for the "older" magic controller with the alarm function..
My Ebike was stolen last week and I JUST got it back..

Would like one of the old controllers with the alarm function (it's any of the ones that do not have "v2" written on it.)

Tell me how much you want for it.

Thank you in advance.

Offline Thaialien

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
Hi again sorry you had your bike stolen was it with the old controler ? then it was not very good then ,,,, I liked it too!
whilst having some mods done to e tricycle bought alarm (chinese 2 wires remote control 36/48 input infact the only thing wrong with it it realy needs to be on the battery all the time  as each time I plug battery back on after charge it goes through it test sequance at least I know it works ! (small anoyance )
Maybe better with motorcycle one I know 12v but could have another battery and run lights and indicators and horn off it 12v chargers are everywhere!
Try to put a smile on the face of others it cost nothing ...by what you say !

Offline Sangesf

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Hi again sorry you had your bike stolen was it with the old controler ? then it was not very good then ,,,, I liked it too!
whilst having some mods done to e tricycle bought alarm (chinese 2 wires remote control 36/48 input infact the only thing wrong with it it realy needs to be on the battery all the time  as each time I plug battery back on after charge it goes through it test sequance at least I know it works ! (small anoyance )
Maybe better with motorcycle one I know 12v but could have another battery and run lights and indicators and horn off it 12v chargers are everywhere!
They found it a few days ago..  I'm getting it back tomorrow..
It did NOT have the old controller on it...  IF it did, it wouldn't have been stolen!  I would have heard the alarm go off.

That's why I want a replacement one (my old one died)

Offline Thaialien

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
Hi Sangesf
you know the old Cruise controler had a problem ?
the transformer overheats and then blows some low volt side (so I have read )
i have one on dualmotor chinese cargo bike (like this before 2 nd motor )

Offline Sangesf

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Then sell me your old controller and buy one of the néw ones.  :)

Offline Thaialien

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
Hi all
Checked out controler as the bike has had the batteries diconnected for 6 months connected power ! checked all and alarm ! all works wanted to take it for a ride ! but have six hour VIP bus to catch tonight to go see GM dealer in Bangkok on Friday morning ! Better I not try riding it ! ... this bike you weighs too much, but goes good even 3 up! lol lol  without pedaling ! nothing overvolt !

Offline Sangesf

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Hi Sangesf
Where are you located in the world ?
Will check e bike controler in about 15 hours time see if all the fuctions that I know of still work . As have not used this ecargo bike since had 2nd stoke ! Too heavy difficult to steal as it has some strange handling if you not know you will fall off!
I just want to exchange it for !  or one of these or one of these !
and ofcouse they must be in non tampered order ! I think you may find one closer to home !
I live near Miami Florida, USA..

How much for the controller?  You would be the ONLY one that's gottEn back to me..  :)

Offline Thaialien

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
Hi Sangesf
Try this  New Posting let search engines pick it up

"Goldenmotor Cruise controller  Version 1 in working order wanted  Miami Florida"

You should get a result closer to home EMS post here I think expensive ! full international give it a try first … will check out Price EMS this week .
Also why do you not send email to all dealers CC email …..to check ?
I have done that before

Offline Sangesf

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
EVERY "dealer" is a "NEW" dealer..
Meaning, that dealers were "created" AFTER the new controllers came out..
They ALL have the new controllers..
I have emailed GM china and still (after almost 2 weeks) have not received a response.

Offline Thaialien

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
Hi Sangesf
i seen all or most of these dealers come online just when the new controler came out !
iI bought 1st controller from china  2nd and 3rd all V1 from new dealer !(dealer only has V2 near me 400k away !

worth a try !
It was just when Magic Pie was launched !

Offline sti_recum

• Confirmed
Re: Does anyone have one of the older controllers they would be willing to sell?
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
I have one I purchased about 3 years ago that has never been used. I would be will to part with it for the right price, send me a private message.

Hope this helps.

Offline Sangesf

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Re: Does anyone have one of the older controllers they would be willing to sell?
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 03:16:10 AM »
I have one I purchased about 3 years ago that has never been used. I would be will to part with it for the right price, send me a private message.

Hope this helps.
Well it depends on where you live, how much you want for it and if it's been tested recently..

Offline sti_recum

• Confirmed
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 12:25:44 PM »
I live in Norhern Minnesota.  ;D
It is brand new, never been used, not even powered up.

Offline Sangesf

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 01:24:50 PM »
I live in Norhern Minnesota.  ;D
It is brand new, never been used, not even powered up.

You would have to test it....  And you could forget your asking price of $90 Plus shipping, that's just being greedy (from a dealer it's less than that...)   You don't even know if it works.. I'll come back with a counter offer of $40 since you've been sitting on it for 3 years...

Offline Thaialien

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 01:04:47 PM »
Just for a laugh !
 controller 2 years ago in ASIA 92 US $ and now paying 92 US $  both  + Carrige remember GOLDEN ! motor
 if I had bought Gold ! it would have gone UP  60%

http://www.kitco.com/scripts/hist_charts/yearly_graphs.plx

collector pices are valuble in mint condition !

If it had a Garantee card it would be priceless!

lol lol lol

John L