Author Topic: ------------------------------------------------------  (Read 9456 times)

Offline Thaialien

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
------------------------------------------------------
« on: November 05, 2011, 06:30:44 AM »
-----------------
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:41:17 PM by Thaialien »
Try to put a smile on the face of others it cost nothing ...by what you say !

Offline Andrew

• AKA The Artful Bodger
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
  • I'm here to learn.
Re: how do you get Extended Warranty on GM
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 07:28:00 AM »
You'd have to be plain crazy to pay for that via China! :o

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 07:29:48 AM »
Mr. Alien, do I sense some jealousy of Gary's superior service and customer relation skills? :D

You must have very thick eyebrows not to see you are directing your post at Gary from Canada [www.goldenmotor.ca], over a out of date web page you trolled from the Goldenmotor.com website?

Adding to your list of corrections for your wrong assumptions, the controllers work should the PAS fail; Throttle, eBrake by entering the 'limp' mode using the cruise button to achieve approx. half speed. Hey wait a sec, you were going to post a picture of your ebike to show us all, it must be a truely amazing build of wisdom and expert components. Please do not get personal here for the wrong reasons.... I'm perplexed why you continue to act this way  ???

Until I see a picture of your bike, and all of your GM components I am forced to believe the following image is you in full detail. I really hope you can convince me otherwise :)

Nawwww surely we can all get along Mr. Alien?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:33:33 AM by MonkeyMagic »

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 09:52:10 AM »
Okay apologies if I am upsetting you more, maybe you aren't seeing where I am coming from.

At some stage, there may have been some extended warranty offer from GM China website, but I have not seen it personally on any current/active pages.

Can you clear the air and just explain how you navigated to that comparison page from the GM homepage?
I cannot seem to find a way to navigate to the page you found, can you show me?

I don't mean to sound blunt, I just wasn't sure if you were joking or not?

Cheers
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:23:58 AM by MonkeyMagic »

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 10:32:57 AM »
Yes it sure is there, I don't think that page is updated very often the copyright date is dated 2009....

Our senses of humor seem to clash, but maybe you should be asking this question to your direct dealer - if you are dealing with them it will be their return policy that stands anyway.

If the warranty did exist, it would be for new purchases only. I'm pretty sure that page is not current and in need of some love

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 12:57:53 PM »

Until I see a picture of your bike, and all of your GM components I am forced to believe the following image is you in full detail. I really hope you can convince me otherwise :)

Just  ignore him Monkey,he is a self admitted troll only trying to get reaction. Look at the time he spends finding fault at the GM website and posting here where none of us have anything to do with it. There will be no pictures of previous or current builds he has claimed. We are all still waiting on that trike picture. Has anyone ever built a bike and not taken a picture of it? "too busy with current projects to take pictures" was his last excuse in another thread. To us this forum is for displaying current projects and helping people that need assistance. He contributes nothing but negativity. Really it is all a bit much. Most of his posts can not even be understood anyway so there is not a lot to fret over. Its not worth your time or mine.

Gary
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:56:08 PM by spellchecker »

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »
Its not worth your time or mine.

Well now that is some sound advice :) Cheers

I'm just so confused!!! How is that trike picture electric? Where are the MW12B wheels? I'll cease posting now.... You are so right Gary!!!

:D

Offline e-lmer

• Technical Officer
  • Master of Magic
    • My page
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 03:34:13 PM »
Be fair though, it does have a thumb throttle,
It probably has a drive chain on the rear axle.

I expect more from you two than I do from myself.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:53:37 PM by spellchecker »

Offline DirtyGinge

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
  • Im just trying to find my niche.3 e-bikes is fine
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
 ;D hehe extended warranty......

could be next to the striped paint ......
Infineon lyen edition 12 Fet
Goldenmotor Magic pie rear ....2000 Watt peak
oh yea.....Im too fat :)...but cute, oh yea, im cute

Offline Andrew

• AKA The Artful Bodger
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
  • I'm here to learn.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »
;D hehe extended warranty......

could be next to the striped paint ......

.......and left handed hammer

Offline e-lmer

• Technical Officer
  • Master of Magic
    • My page
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 12:07:00 AM »
I have tried to be fair, but if every post you
make is going to be a complaint, I can do without.

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 12:35:47 AM »
Has any person ever got warranty from CN ?
Dealers do their own thing !
Don't forget to post pictures of all ! or you may be accussed of spamming !

Oh cable lenght garranteed minimum original 1 foot or 35cm everything else bonus! out of 9 GM motors I purchased ! and max so far 72 inches so far !

I think what you are forgetting is the fact that you are the absolute definition of a forum troll. Any quick Google search for “forum Troll” brings up descriptions like this one

A "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to provoke people to respond. The Forum Troll delights in sowing discord within a forum. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is deliberately controversial, baiting and pulling people into a "flaming" discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling, a flame war and at best a locked thread or in extreme cases a deleted thread.

Your aim is nothing other then to litter the forum with ridiculous messages and cause frustration among the regular members. I think we have been patient enough. Its time for you to move on and find another group of people to dislike you. Why you have been tolerated this long I can not even understand.

To me it is always a very odd thing when someone strives to be disliked. Most people try to be liked. It must be difficult going through life with everyone disliking you. Or is it something you get used to? It is certainly something I have never experienced. I guess that's why I don't understand it. I sort of feel sorry for you.

Gary
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:34:50 PM by spellchecker »

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 08:28:02 AM »
I have tried to be fair, but if every post you
make is going to be a complaint, I can do without.

Com'on E-lmer be fair, I expected more from you ;) hehe

I am glad you are seeing where we are coming from....  I think I gave up a few months ago... The element of respect does not seem to exist!