Author Topic: HPM5000B Controller - Programmable Device  (Read 6249 times)

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
HPM5000B Controller - Programmable Device
« on: December 04, 2009, 10:26:12 PM »

Yao,

Some information about this unit might be useful, is it for use with the HPC100B controller?

Alan

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
Re: HPM5000B Controller - Programmable Device
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 12:41:50 AM »
Yes, you are right! It is for HPC-100B controller.

Offline gestalt

• Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 01:40:14 AM »
Wow, way cool. Is there pricing info or is this interface included in the controller price. I really hope that this is a sign of more interest in the hpm5000b motor. Speaking of which I still would like some advice on how to get my motor spinning again. No current has been passed through it ever, so it has to be something mechanical as opposed to something being fried. I've sent you a couple emails and started a thread about it . I really want to get going on mounting this beast to my frame bunt can't untill I'm sure the motor will work again. I have my new automatic welding hood and I'm really itching to get this product off the ground.

Offline gestalt

• Confirmed
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 05:33:03 AM »
Well, I didn't go with the Kelly, I went with this http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13638. The controller has features for days. But I just like touch screens for ebikes. I'm going to test a cycle anylist iPhone app for my bike bu prehaps on my next build I would like to go with my motor with it's intended controller and if it ends up being affordable the touch screen module.