Author Topic: myelectricbike, I don't have anything against you  (Read 8437 times)

dray

myelectricbike, I don't have anything against you
« on: August 01, 2007, 07:53:13 AM »
please stop harassing me and other people on this board, I look here for information. You were wrong in the beginning about me and many others, I am willing to let it go and use your wealth of knowledge please do the same. I am just a guy with a large interest in the kits, there is no reason to harass anyone we are all on the same big blue marble and all think alike or we wouldnt be posting here.

Danny L. Ray

www.ampedbikes.com

Offline myelectricbike

• PhD. Magic
    • How to Build an Electric Bike
Re: myelectricbike, I don't have anything against you
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 08:23:01 AM »
You've got it backward Dray. I was here first. Then you came along with your "DON'T BUY" topic. You owe me an apology and everyone else on this board, not the other way around. You have kits now so go sell them somewhere else. Good Luck.

Offline emzed

• Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:12:15 PM »
i don't think he claimed to be here first... and I don't think he asked you for an apology either. so what did he get backward?

I agree his "don't buy" topic may been out of line but your shoot-from-the-hip replies i've seem on so many threads doesn't make you innocent either.

please myelectricbike, don't reply unless you have something positive to say.

This is a great site but will only stay that way if there is useful information and constructive criticism.

Offline myelectricbike

• PhD. Magic
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 12:55:15 PM »
I've been direct and frank, if that is what you mean, and on this site I will continue to be. Why? Its a site for owners to be direct and frank with each other. However, in regard to Dray every comment I have made has been in response. That is what I mean by being here first. What did Dray get backwards? Dray got backwards that I am harassing him. I will, however, continue to respond in defense of myself and in Golden's defense so long as he continues to harass or attack me and Golden.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 01:41:01 PM by myelectricbike »

Offline justadork

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 01:58:20 AM »
I have gone to the good site, oh wait I've been there before.  I am done with this board.  Goldenmotors must suck really bad.  You dissapoint me.  Dray RULES!

Offline myelectricbike

• PhD. Magic
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 02:56:17 AM »
That's great. Hope you and Dray will be happy riding, or holding hands, through the tulips although I suspect you are already related.