Author Topic: Trying to buy - In Spain (Mataro - Barcelona)  (Read 5681 times)

Offline Capgros

Trying to buy - In Spain (Mataro - Barcelona)
« on: July 23, 2007, 01:53:17 PM »
Last Friday I sent an e-mail to sales@goldenmotor.com telling them that I live in Spain and would like to buy a kit with some changes:

I would like to buy the front wheel bike conversion kit (reference BCK-26-0819) but would also like to change the controller for the regenerative one (BAC-0200) and the throttle for the thumb type (BAC-0100) and also add to the order:
The foldable rack (BAC-0011), the power bag (BAC-0012) and the 3 in 1 (BAC-0041).

I asked them about how much would it be for everything (including shiping to Spain) and told them that I can pay them via Paypal.

Some of my friends and coworkers are interested in buying a conversion kit from you but prefer to see one (and see me test it) first - if we are happy with it, we may place a large order.

They have not answered and today I tried to send a fax to them in english (to +865198556500) but their fax did not answer either...

How can I contact them?

Thanks!!!!

Offline myelectricbike

• PhD. Magic
    • How to Build an Electric Bike
Re: Trying to buy - In Spain (Mataro - Barcelona)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 06:03:01 PM »
Right now Philip is busy setting up a new customer service center in Shanghai. Although I'm authorized to sell Golden products Philip is part of the chain so when he is busy my customers have to wait as well but to assure that my orders get processed I go ahead and make payment and list the items and amounts as well as my shipping address.

One issue if you use email is to be sure you include a copy of the Liability Agreement if one is not yet on file plus a valid contact phone number and confirmed shipping address. Without the Liability Agreement or the contact phone number the order can not be shipped and if you do not have a confirmed shipping address then payment should be with check or money order by regular mail.

I can take your order and accept payment but again I am dependent upon Philip doing his part in regard to the order as well.