Author Topic: Temporary Maximum Torque... ???  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Rollerbyke

• Confirmed
Temporary Maximum Torque... ???
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:43:28 PM »
As I wait for my MP3... and 48v battery...and Large screen Cycle Analyst...I look down from 700' to the sea...

Between where I am and the beach is a very steep short road... with a dramatic slope... maybe 30 degrees in spots or more...

As I want to just be cruising the beach area, while walking my dog... I am not interested in speed... and the legal limit here is 20mph, and max of 750 watts...

As my ride has no pedals and is a scooter , though a very large scooter... I either power up with the MP3... or walk / push the scooter... when coming back up the hill... and the very steep parts...

My question then... is there a way to program my MP III controller and Cycle Analyst... for normal traffic law use... and then to switch to a maximum power / torque  setting, for the hill... for temporary short term use... ?

I know I have read posts on this type subject... but, I am a bit challenged in understanding ... especially when it involves opening controllers up and modifying...

This brings up the question of... will I need an external controller, as well, to achieve my planned results...

Basically, any description of how to do this... will be of help... and then once I kinda get it... Then I will seek out someone knowledgable, to set it up for me... if it is beyond me... Which would be any electrics reengineering ...

Thanks, for any answers and help...

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 11:56:08 PM by Rollerbyke »