Author Topic: Problem dealing with Golden motor Canada  (Read 23334 times)

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Problem dealing with Golden motor Canada
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
This is very odd. I have no idea what you are talking about. The other transaction you reference was fine.  We have that motor and it's in great working order.  You are confusing our orders.

Here are the undeniable facts. We received a defective motor. We send it to you.  You receive it.  You then tell us we must send you an additional $45 to cover the taxes you had to pay to receive it. We refuse on the basis that a tax should not have been paid let alone by the customer returning a defective product.

I'll say it again.  The fact remains, you have our merchandise AND our funds.  How many more times can I say it. You still have not acknowledged this very simple fact.

This could all be resolved by sending us either a working wheel or a refund equal to the value of the wheel.   Such a simple resolution and for the life of me I can't understand why it won't happen.

Unfortunately I was not able to quote this post before you edited it. But when you edited the same post over at endless sphere the history tells it all. I will continue this thread over there.

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45988&p=671051#p671042

Gary

Offline N43122

• Confirmed
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2012, 07:01:48 PM »
You're right... As we discussed per our phone call we had made the paypal dispute against the wrong transaction thus the reason for the edit.  Glad we could get it figured out albeit I wish it could have been done sooner.

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2012, 07:05:32 PM »
Yes and we also agreed I would send back exactly what you sent me and we would be done with this issue.

Gary

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2012, 07:08:59 PM »
You're right... As we discussed per our phone call we had made the paypal dispute against the wrong transaction thus the reason for the edit.  Glad we could get it figured out albeit I wish it could have been done sooner.

Whoops I forgot to quote this one before it changes as well.

Gary

Offline Deville

• Confirmed
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2012, 08:51:17 PM »
I have been following this one closely, Super G prevails again! I knew he would but man what a waste of Gary's time. As a business owner myself I can imagine how frustrating dealing with these ridiculous accusations must be.

For what it's worth, it's threads like these that solidify Gary's great reputation so I suppose they are probably good for Gary's business in the long run. Long live the GM king!  8)   

Offline MAGICPIE3FOCUSPOWER

• Confirmed
  • Master of Magic
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2012, 10:09:04 PM »
Hahaha yes he deserve a

Offline N43122

• Confirmed
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 03:20:17 PM »
This issue was a miss understanding on my part and has been resolved

Offline GM Canada