Author Topic: Problem dealing with Golden motor Canada  (Read 23351 times)

Offline Pinner

• Confirmed
Problem dealing with Golden motor Canada
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:39:00 PM »
I ordered the MP3, a rear rack, freewheel removal tool and a 48v lifepo battery off of Gary in Ontario who runs Golden Motor Canada's online shop.  Anyway, I was hesitant to send well over $1000 online to some company I have never heard of but after reading many posts I took the chance.  So, my package finally arrives and I have two problems.  I ordered the twist grip throttle and received the thumb throttle and the freewheel tool is nowhere to be found.  So I email Gary about it and he says he will mail me out the tool I ordered and never said anything about the thumb throttle (guess I can live with that).  So upon assembly I find my pie wheel binds so I'm kinda pissed that I don't have this tool and it looks like its weeks away.  A month later I'm wondering if this tool will ever show up so I track it down and it turns out Gary sent it to a different address than where he sent everything the first time and the tool has been sent back to him.  They charge him shipping costs of $25 to send it back and he emails me telling me that he will not ship it out to my correct address because he has now incurred to much shipping costs now on this item and he is loosing money.  So, now because of an error on his part on my initial order I never did get the tool I ordered.  I've tried working this out with Gary and he feels I should just accept this loss as I'm already ahead due to a coupon code promotion.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:18:23 AM by Pinner »

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Problem dealing with Golden motor Canada
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 01:02:50 AM »
I ordered the MP3, a rear rack, freewheel removal tool and a 48v lifepo battery off of Gary in Ontario who runs Golden Motor Canada's online shop.  Anyway, I was hesitant to send well over $1000 online to some company I have never heard of but after reading many posts I took the chance.  So, my package finally arrives and I have two problems.  I ordered the twist grip throttle and received the thumb throttle and the freewheel tool is nowhere to be found.  So I email Gary about it and he says he will mail me out the tool I ordered and never said anything about the thumb throttle (guess I can live with that).  So upon assembly I find my pie wheel binds so I'm kinda pissed that I don't have this tool and it looks like its weeks away.  So I end up buying one from a store and die grinding the hole out so that it fits.  Almost a month later I'm wondering if this tool will ever show up so I track it down and it turns out Gary sent it to a different address than where he sent everything the first time and the tool has been sent back to him.  So, they charge him shipping costs of $25 to send it back and he emails me telling me that he will not ship it out to me to my correct address because he incurred to much shipping costs now on this item and he is loosing money.  So, now because of an error on his part on my initial order I am now out $20 and never did get the tool I ordered and paid for.  Now I know its not a lot of money but when I buy something online and pay you my money I fully expect that I should get it even if you make a mistake and forget to put it all in the box.  Any additional costs should be absorbed by the company for this error as costs of doing business.  Also, I was thinking about ordering another $1000 set up in the future and now I would not.  Who knows I may only end up getting half my order.  I asked  him if it would be easier to just refund me the money spent on this tool and he refused that as well.  I hate that when you order online you have to pay up front and no guarantee you will get what you paid for.  I've tried working this out with Gary and he feels I should just accept this loss as I'm already ahead due to a coupon code promotion I was able to use.  Again, not about the money its about his error and the fact that if I had really needed this tool and not been able to fabricate one on my own I would still be waiting (almost two months) and not be able to use my MPIII yet and I guess I would have had to order and pay him again for it and missed over two months of summer bike riding time before I got everything working.  Not a very good way of doing business Gary.

An interesting post for sure. I think you left out a few details. Instead of trying to respond I think I will just post in the last email I sent you. I will only post my last response. If you want to post the entire thread you have my permission. But post the entire thread not just pieces. It will be like your story. A few things missing here and there. Or if you want me to post the entire thread just give me the ok. I will edit out your email address if you like.

Anyway here is my last email to you..

Doug please try to look at this as if you were an outsider looking in.

First you called and emailed a few times trying to decide on a kit. I helped you as much as I could.

Shortly after that you purchased a kit

When I was ready to ship I noticed you had not entered the coupon code .i looked at your email address and remembered you from previous conversations and how your spouse was concerned about the price of a kit.

I thought "hey I'll do him a favor and refund him the difference he would have saved if he had used the coupon. Maybe he forgot or didn't even know but I'll refund him anyway".

This is not something I do for everyone. If someone orders something like a battery and then also orders a charger I tell them a charger comes with the battery and refund the charger. But if people don't join the newsletter or read the newsletters on the website and I don't notice a missed coupon nothing is ever done. So be it, thats the advantage of being a subscriber.

I then refunded you 88 dollars and change for no reason other then doing you a good turn.

I then shipped your order using PayPal shipping and checking the address against the website info, every thing was fine.

Then when you received your items you informed me of the missing freewheel. I asked you to be sure. You said You checked again and no tool.

I then packed a tool in a box and again using the transaction record from this order I clicked "Ship another" and sent you the tool. It went to the wrong address as you had 2 addresses in PayPal. When I told you about it you even used a lol and said that's my old address. I just deleted it now. Ship it again or give me a refund. I don't need it anymore. I could use a USB cable send me one of those instead. I replied saying the USB cable is more but we could do something. You never responded.

After getting the tool back and paying 12 dollars to ship it to you and 24 more when it came back I am out another 36 dollars for doing nothing other then trying to help you get on the road.

I did not know you had 2 addresses in PayPal and why would I even think that.  I did not even occur to me  to recheck as the other item got there fine. It's only been a week, you didn't mention you moved or anything.

Now after giving you an 88 dollar break and spending another 36 dollars to get it right I'm down 126 dollars form the original transaction. But the tool is back so I'm down 106 dollars. Actually a bit more as I have rounded down all the numbers.

I thought when I wrote to you explaining the situation on the costs you may think to yourself, "well, gary was nice enough to give me a break and he is down over 100 dollars from the original transaction. I actually made one for only 12 dollars so I'm still up 76 dollars from the original transaction maybe I should be reasonable and cut him some slack. After all he did give me back over 88 dollars in the first place when I didn't even expect it. It's obvious that neither one of us would think the second item would go to the wrong place".

Well I could not have been more wrong. Your response has been"how is that my problem" and the threats and insults have not stopped.

I see you contacted paypal but they told you it was past the 45 day limit. I offered you several times to ship it all back and I would refund it. I also spoke with PayPal and since the 45 day limit is passed so they do not process any investigations on expired transactions

The explanation I got was only a theory. They said the following.

- You most likely had your old address as your default address.

- When you ordered my website either passed the address to PayPal or you entered or selected a different address to ship to then your default address at PayPal.

- Later when I clicked "ship another" I entered the box size and weight. The label was printed with you default address and I mailed a box with your name on it.

There is no drop down box with various addresses to ship to. Only one address is listed. You finish filling the form and process it. Because your default address was your old address and that is what came out on the label the box went to the wrong place. I have mailed 1000's of boxes and don't remember anyones address. Why would I even try. I never enter them. They come up automatically. I just remember you as Doug from Alberta.

I was hoping we could both accept at least part of the blame and a compromise could be made but I guess not. In you opinion I should just bleed until I'm dead. Please don't respond to quickly, think about it. Maybe even have others read this. Do you really think I am ripping you off?

Enjoy the Ride!
Gary

Offline niceguysteve

• Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:29:17 AM »
Hello Pinner
 I pride myself on getting the best out of everyone I deal
with. So far Gary has come through big time on warranty several
times . I constantly recomend goldenmotor.ca to anyone interested
in Ebikes as my experience has been positive . I have also
found that the more I learn to do for myself the more Gary is able to help when problems arise.
I have found that bike stores do seem to have the freewheel tool ...
The MPIII has huge torque and torque arms are needed to keep
the axle on axis...
 Ride safe....steve   

« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:40:03 AM by niceguysteve »

Offline Pinner

• Confirmed
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 04:02:50 AM »
I am not trying to bad mouth you Gary and I love your product and I don't think your a guy that is trying to rip anyone off.  You've made it quite clear I'm not going to get the tool I ordered from you.  The thing is when I buy a product I expect to actually receive what I've ordered; I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation unless it was due to something I the customer had done.  I have ordered many items online using my pay pal account and have never had a problem getting my items because most companies ask for shipping information and in my experience actually use the information that I give them.  In my experience pay pal has only been used for credit card transactions not as the main shipping label.  Unfortunately, that was not the case in this instance.  I am posting this on this forum so that others can be made aware of this issue and protect themselves.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:20:00 AM by Pinner »

Offline truly_bent

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 07:35:32 AM »
I recently purchased an MP II, battery, and various other bits from Gary. While waiting for my e-cheque to clear, I kept adding to and changing the order. In each case Gary would absorb the added cost of delivery. I could picture him rolling his eyes and sighing heavily, but if he did, none of that came through in our correspondence. Instead, he always replied to my changes and questions patiently.

Here again, I see Gary responding with patience that Job himself would be proud of. I couldn't do it. I also wouldn't want to have to deal directly with the Chinese in any of my future transactions. There too, infinite patience is a prerequisite.

Pinner; I hope you're a good linguist. I understand that some dialects of Chinese are more difficult than others.
;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:38:24 AM by truly_bent »
Burley Canto recumbent w/ MP II, Lyen 18FET controller, 48V 20AH LiFeP04, Cycle Analyst, and 4 pounds of zip-ties

Offline joecool

• Confirmed
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 01:33:51 PM »
Wow... I could never deal with the public for a living. Pinner, honestly man...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:35:57 PM by joecool »

Offline Rodmiami

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 02:31:32 PM »
I personally have never dealt with anyone online who is more honest and helpful than Gary . I have had my problems with GM products over the past couple of years but none of them were caused by Gary . Think of how many orders he must fill and have to deal with the problems of defective parts , parts ordered in error (in my case I ate my mistake of ordering a non-needed internal controller , because it was my mistake not Gary's . Think of the fact that he pretty much handles all of North America , there is another dealer somewhere in the U.S. that is totally obscure , and other parts of the world . If you don't like the way that Gary does business try dealing directly with the Chinese and I think you will have a different opinion of him . Rod

Offline Pinner

• Confirmed
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 04:26:58 PM »
Ya I didn't move Gary that was an old pay pal address from years and years ago.  I changed nothing with pay pal so I'm not sure how it got sent to this old address when the first package made it to my present address no problem.  Also, I filled out my info and where I wanted my items shipped to on your web page and then simply paid with pay pal as a credit card because you don't accept visa.  How does my first package get sent to my house and the second package sent goes to a very old pay pal address that is different from where my first package was sent.  I deleted the old address after the item was sent to it for some strange reason and I am still without the freewheel tool I ordered.  Maybe you should be more clear on your web page that the shipping address will be whatever it says on pay pal not what you fill out on your site order forms.  If I had made the mistake of sending one wrong part and forgetting another and then the resent part somehow got mixed up and sent to a different address I would not be telling my customers that they are SOL and they should be happy because they got a sale price.  I wanted my tool or an upgrade to the usb cable which would have made me a happy customer after dealing with all these mishaps.  Any other company would have made sure the customer was satisfied if they made these mistakes.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:22:31 AM by Pinner »

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 04:31:23 AM »
Doug,

Your first post before you edited it after I replied

I ordered the MP3, a rear rack, freewheel removal tool and a 48v lifepo battery off of Gary in Ontario who runs Golden Motor Canada's online shop. Anyway, I was hesitant to send well over $1000 online to some company I have never heard of but after reading many posts I took the chance. So, my package finally arrives and I have two problems. I ordered the twist grip throttle and received the thumb throttle and the freewheel tool is nowhere to be found. So I email Gary about it and he says he will mail me out the tool I ordered and never said anything about the thumb throttle (guess I can live with that). So upon assembly I find my pie wheel binds so I'm kinda pissed that I don't have this tool and it looks like its weeks away. So I end up buying one from a store and die grinding the hole out so that it fits. Almost a month later I'm wondering if this tool will ever show up so I track it down and it turns out Gary sent it to a different address than where he sent everything the first time and the tool has been sent back to him. So, they charge him shipping costs of $25 to send it back and he emails me telling me that he will not ship it out to me to my correct address because he incurred to much shipping costs now on this item and he is loosing money. So, now because of an error on his part on my initial order I am now out $20 and never did get the tool I ordered and paid for. Now I know its not a lot of money but when I buy something online and pay you my money I fully expect that I should get it even if you make a mistake and forget to put it all in the box. Any additional costs should be absorbed by the company for this error as costs of doing business. Also, I was thinking about ordering another $1000 set up in the future and now I would not. Who knows I may only end up getting half my order. I asked him if it would be easier to just refund me the money spent on this tool and he refused that as well. I hate that when you order online you have to pay up front and no guarantee you will get what you paid for. I've tried working this out with Gary and he feels I should just accept this loss as I'm already ahead due to a coupon code promotion I was able to use. Again, not about the money its about his error and the fact that if I had really needed this tool and not been able to fabricate one on my own I would still be waiting (almost two months) and not be able to use my MPIII yet and I guess I would have had to order and pay him again for it and missed over two months of summer bike riding time before I got everything working. Not a very good way of doing business Gary.

Your second post

Ya I didn't move Gary that was an old pay pal address from years and years ago.  I changed nothing with pay pal so I'm not sure how it got sent to this old address when the first package made it to my present address no problem.  Also, I filled out my info and where I wanted my items shipped to on your web page and then simply paid with pay pal as a credit card because you don't accept visa.  How does my first package get sent to my house and the second package sent goes to a very old pay pal address that is different from where my first package was sent.  I deleted the old address after the item was sent to it for some strange reason and I am still without the freewheel tool I ordered.  Maybe you should be more clear on your web page that the shipping address will be whatever it says on pay pal not what you fill out on your site.  And even then it may go to an alternate address on pay pal if you have more than one on that account.  If I had made the mistake of sending one wrong part and forgetting another and then the resent part somehow got mixed up and sent to a different address I would not be telling my customers that they are SOL and they should be happy because they got a sale price.  I wanted my tool or an upgrade to the usb cable which would have made me a happy customer after dealing with all these mishaps.  Any other company would have made sure the customer was satisfied if they made these mistakes.

It is the busiest time of year I am behind on email, shipping, pretty much everything. It is difficult to find the time to get back to this but I will try hopefully for the last time in this issue.

I feel a need to quote everything you say now as I have been down this road before. People like to post outrageous comments or things that are not true. Then after someone responds they go back and edit what they originally said. Already can go back to the begining of this thread and can clearly see your post has been edited and is different then the quote in my first response.

For obvious reasons you have decided it’s probably not a good idea for you to upload our entire email into this thread although I still welcome it and give my permission. Since you did not upload the entire email here I will just touch on the points that you did make here.

How does my first package get sent to my house and the second package sent goes to a very old pay pal address that is different from where my first package was sent.

This I have explained in countless email even in the first response to you in this thread which is a copy of an email I sent you. I even called PayPal and gave you their explanation. If you don’t understand this yet I don’t know what else to say.

When you first received your kit you contacted me and what bothered you the most was you would not be able to build your bike until a tool arrives. I told you this, Which again is from an email to you.

Ok sorry about that. I will send one out. In the meantime you can take your wheel to a bike shop and have the freewheel removed. Use the spacer ring behind the freewheel so nothing binds and you should be ok. You can always take it off and remove the spacer ring once you get the tool to see if it will spin without binding. But definitely use the spacer ring behind the freewheel for now.
Gary

You wrote this in your first post in this thread

So upon assembly I find my pie wheel binds so I'm kinda pissed that I don't have this tool and it looks like its weeks away. So I end up buying one from a store and die grinding the hole out so that it fits.

If you had taken my advice this would not have been necessary.

. I've tried working this out with Gary

Nothing could be further from the truth. You did nothing but say give me what I want or I will bad mouth you in the forums.

and he feels I should just accept this loss as I'm already ahead due to a coupon code promotion I was able to use.

Again you did not use a coupon. You made a purchase from my website and paid full price. When I saw your email an remembered you I decided to give you a break as you seemed like a nice guy with a concerened spouse. Many people buy from my website and do not use the coupons. It’s the people that subscribe to the newsletter or read the online news that benefit from this, not everyone. I simply gave you 90.00 because I liked you. It was an hour and a half later, there was no email or call from you stating you forgot. You were unaware the coupon even existed or you would have mentioned it.

Again, not about the money its about his error and the fact that if I had really needed this tool and not been able to fabricate one on my own I would still be waiting (almost two months)

Again if you had taken my advice with the spacer ring none of this would have been necessary.

Almost a month later I'm wondering if this tool will ever show up so I track it down and it turns out Gary sent it to a different address than where he sent everything the first time and the tool has been sent back to him

There is only one way you could have had that tracking number. I checked all email and messages in the website. I never gave you the tracking number for the tool. The only way you could have received it is from the email from paypal at the moment I select “print label”. Paypal is great for many reasons. One is whenever I use paypal shipping to ship to someone an email is generated. This email is sent to both the shipper and the receiver of the package and is so both parties are notified the packaged and has been shipped. Also in this email is the address the package is coming from and where it is going to. So both parties can check the addresses to see if it’s all correct. Anyone who has ever purchased anything from me has received this email. It comes automatically.
Here is an example I had sent back to me by request from a recent customer. Some parts are edited for privacy.

> Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:29:32 -0700
> Subject: Your purchase will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with Canada Post®
> To: EDITED@hotmail.com
> From: service@intl.paypal.com
>
> Hello EDITED NAME,
>
>
> Your package will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with Canada Post.
>
> GoldenMotor.CA used PayPal Shipping with Canada Post to create a shipping label for your package. Once the package is given to the local post office, it will be on its way to you.
>
> You can check the delivery status of your package online at:
> https://em.canadapost.ca/emo/basicPin.do?trackingCode=PIN&action=query&language=en&trackingId=721002969236EDIT
>
> Please note: Tracking information is updated throughout the day. The information is usually available by noon the next business day.
>
>
> -----------------------------------
> Shipment Details
> -----------------------------------
>
> Item Number: 721002969236EDIT
>
> Ship From:
> GoldenMotor.CA
> 1242 Alexandra Ave.
> Mississauga, Ontario
> l5e2a5
> Canada
>
>
> Ship To:
> EDITED NAME
> EDITED STREET ADDRESS
> Guelph, Ontario
> n1k1x8
> Canada
>
>
> Carrier: Canada Post
> Service Type: Expedited Parcel (1 - 7 business days)
>
>
> Insured Value:
> Signature Confirmation: No
>
> Planned Mailing Date: May 24, 2012
>
> This package has been insured. Please contact the seller if you need to file an insurance claim. You can view the claims section of the CPC website at:

If you would have read this email you would have seen the address was wrong and you could have let me know. I could have called Canada post and had it redirected. They do this, you can even do it on their website. You certainly can take some ownership of this error going to completion. It could have been corrected quite easily. Instead, as you say you waited almost a month before looking at it.

Any other company would have made sure the customer was satisfied if they made these mistakes.

You have said this “any other company” thing several times. Who exactly are you comparing me to? Walmart? IBM? Microsoft? Ok lets go with that, or any other company you can think of. Please name any company that would contact you 90 minutes after a purchase and say “Surprise! we decided we like you we want to give you 90 dollars back”. Please let me know what company this is. I would certainly like to deal with them.

Anyway, I am done with this. I have email to write, boxes to pack, returned product to test, etc. I can not waste any more time with this. People need me to get back on track. One thing I can thank you for is the added traffic to my website. On my website I can see where people come from to visit my website and this thread is quite popular in my statistics.

A wise person once told me “spend your time with the people that appreciate you and what you do for them”. A very wise man indeed. I shall return to those people now.

I still invite you to upload the rest of our email conversation so all can see.

Gary

Offline Pinner

• Confirmed
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 05:46:54 AM »
I don't think I did anything wrong here but you seem to think so.  All I did was order from you and ask for my missing part and then never got it.  I did put the plastic spacer ring on it and it binded anyway.  May have been on backwards.  Then drove two hours into Edmonton to find a bike store that carried this tool in a form that I could properly modify to work.  I am busy too and had no reason to think that you couldn't get it to the same address as before.  By the time I tracked it down it was already on rout back to you.  No way to fix it at that point don't you think I would have?  I then asked you if when you get it back if we could trade for the usb cable and I would even pay the difference.  You replied:

I know I’m frustrated too. Sorry about that. I’ll refund it when it arrives or we can do the usb cable.

Gary

And when it arrived this is what you said to me:

I received the parcel back. The return shipping I paid to pick it up was 24.81 plus 1.22. Plus the shipping I paid to send it to you. There is nothing to refund. I got it back and I am still losing money.

Gary

No I'm sorry I'll try and get it to the right address this time for you.  Or sorry do you think we could just call it even.  I likely would have said OK and that would be that.  It was after this point that I got upset about everything.  And if Canadian tire or WalMart had screwed up my order and then sent the replacement package to the wrong place they would not be blaming me and would likely give me another one for free and then some.....Upload all 25 emails??? You can go ahead if you want to do all that editing.  Either way I am still waiting for the rest of my order.  Not sure what I did to warrant not getting it in the end (Pay Pal problem...Didn't have that problem on my initial order and you have all my shipping info anyway) Maybe you could take some ownership of this problem.  I would rather have paid full price if that meant getting what I ordered.....Anyway, I'm through ranting on here and you can delete this thread or keep responding to it saying how I somehow did something wrong here and I'll keep responding.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 01:50:02 PM by Pinner »

Offline Morgen 3Eman

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 06:20:29 AM »
This is admittedly none of my business, and I have had no dealings with either party.  But in following  this  thread from the beginning, I'm pretty sure I would buy stuff from the Gary person, and there is no way in Hell I'd buy anything from Pinner, whoever these folks may be.  I've learned to never trust people who use revisionist history.  Oh, and I really am taller and better looking than when I originally posted with this group......I changed it to say so....Trust me.   

By the way, how can I change the stupid stuff I've posted so I really can be taller and better looking?   (Yeah, I was lying about changing it earlier.)   

TTFN,
Dennis

Offline Thomas K

• Confirmed
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »
Hey Gary,

when are you moving over to Belgium? I really like to to business with you  :D
I've had problems before with my new bought MP3, but must say i'm very happy dealing with the Chinese directly.
David (Why) from GM has helped me very correct an fast.
Further, keep up the good work.
You seem to be a very fair businessman, but some people will never be satisfied no matter how much you like to help them.

please forgive me my bad English.  :-[

greetings,
Deffie

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 01:57:15 PM »
I don't think I did anything wrong here but you seem to think so.  All I did was order from you and ask for my missing part and then never got it.  I did put the plastic spacer ring on it and it binded anyway.  May have been on backwards.  Then drove two hours into Edmonton to find a bike store that carried this tool in a form that I could properly modify to work.  I am busy too and had no reason to think that you couldn't get it to the same address as before.  By the time I tracked it down it was already on rout back to you.  No way to fix it at that point don't you think I would have?  I then asked you if when you get it back if we could trade for the usb cable and I would even pay the difference.  You replied:

I know I’m frustrated too. Sorry about that. I’ll refund it when it arrives or we can do the usb cable.

Gary

And when it arrived this is what you said to me:

I received the parcel back. The return shipping I paid to pick it up was 24.81 plus 1.22. Plus the shipping I paid to send it to you. There is nothing to refund. I got it back and I am still losing money.

Gary

No I'm sorry I'll try and get it to the right address this time for you.  Or sorry do you think we could just call it even.  I likely would have said OK and that would be that.  It was after this point that I got upset about everything.  And if Canadian tire or WalMart had screwed up my order and then sent the replacement package to the wrong place they would not be blaming me and would likely give me another one for free and then some.....I could upload all 25 emails you can go ahead if you want to do all that editing to prove something.  Either way I am still waiting for the rest of my order or the refund for it.  Not sure what I did to warrant not getting it in the end or some kind of apology at least?  I would rather have paid full price and got what I ordered in the end.....Anyway, I'm through ranting on here and you can delete this thread or keep responding to it saying how I somehow did something wrong here and I'll keep responding.

Again you re-edited your post after Morgan 3eman and Deffie responded. Re-writing history is becoming a habit of yours.

When I got upset was when you thought it was funny it went to your old address and cost me money.

I never tried to blame anyone for these actions. The blame game was started by you, not me.  You could have at least read the shipping notification and told me it was going to the wrong place so I could have corrected it.

Once again please show me an example of "any other company" giving you 90 dollars back for nothing 90 minutes after you bought it. If you can't do that then I guess the "any other company" statement seems useless here.

As for uploading the entire email, I don't have the time to edit it our your personal information and post it. Feel free to do so yourself. I think I have made my point well enough without it. The only thing it would prove is how unreasonable you are and I think people can see that here already.

Obviously the reason you started this thread was to bash me and get popular opinion from the readers of it. Well peoples opinion has come and you still ignore it.

As for deleting this thread, its not going to happen you came here to make me look bad, now you can live with the results.

Gary

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 02:12:29 PM »
Hey Gary,

when are you moving over to Belgium? I really like to to business with you  :D
I've had problems before with my new bought MP3, but must say I'm very happy dealing with the Chinese directly.
David (Why) from GM has helped me very correct an fast.
Further, keep up the good work.
You seem to be a very fair businessman, but some people will never be satisfied no matter how much you like to help them.

please forgive me my bad English.  :-[

greetings,
Deffie

I ship anywhere and have shipped to Belgium several times. Today the boxes beside me are for Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Ukraine and turkey. There are more. I just haven't got that far yet. Some of these orders are three days old now, gotta get busy!

Gary
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:51:03 PM by spellchecker »

Offline Pinner

• Confirmed
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »
Leave it up Gary since you think that giving a guy a break or discount or sale or whatever you want to call it frees you from sending it to him.  It was not my fault you sent it to an old address and then incurred some extra expenses.  As for editing it changed nothing just adding an after thought rather than starting a whole new post.  And I  would be upset to if I sent it to the wrong address and it cost me money.  That's business and I would just resend it and get it right and keep a Custer happy and coming back.  Its not going to bankrupt you I live in Canada not Turkey. 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:50:28 PM by Pinner »