Author Topic: 48V cruise controller and 48V12ah battery  (Read 7626 times)

Offline mike662

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
48V cruise controller and 48V12ah battery
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »
Hi all,

I am upgrading my controller to a new 100V 40A one and will be requiring lipo batteries. I still need to order all the stuff and set it up, but just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my 48V cruise controller and/or 48V12ah battery? Both have been used for just over a year, BMS never cut the battery out (never been discharged far enough to have it shut off even), controller never had any problems either. Probably only put a couple hundred km on it as I use it for quick hops to school and back. Battery is always taken off the bike and stored indoors and allowed to sit on the charger to balance the cells. Let me know if you'd be interested in this at all.

Mike

Offline Andy

• Confirmed
Re: 48V cruise controller and 48V12ah battery
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »
Hi Mike;
What make and model controller is it and how much are you looking for?
May be interested in the battery as an emergrncy backup 2nd battery. Presently use a 48v 20AH SLA.
What is the weight and dimension of the battery?

Andy :)

Offline mike662

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 11:16:33 PM »
Hi Mike;
What make and model controller is it and how much are you looking for?
May be interested in the battery as an emergrncy backup 2nd battery. Presently use a 48v 20AH SLA.
What is the weight and dimension of the battery?

Andy :)
Hi Andy,

Sorry for the extremely late reply; I forgot I don't have an email notification setup on this forum (I'm not even sure if it's possible?)
The controller is $65+shipping on GM's website, so how's $35+ship? I can throw in the controller box free if you want as well. I did drill a hole in it for the cables, not sure if you want it but it's a hole just big enough for all the cables to come out of and can be waterproofed easily.
Battery is 34 x 15 x 8 cm and just a little over 11lbs (used a bathroom scale so I can't get it much more accurate). Do you want the battery rack as well? Oh and battery connector comes free   ;D
For the battery I guess you can make an offer based on the new price+shipping :)

Let me know :)

Mike

Offline Andy

• Confirmed
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 08:18:57 PM »
Mike;
Check your PM inbox.
 :)