Author Topic: kind of streetbike with some classical parts  (Read 6993 times)

Offline powerbiker

• Confirmed
kind of streetbike with some classical parts
« on: August 13, 2010, 04:56:45 PM »
Hi People, I´m new in this place and just wanted to post a photo of my 48v-1000w ebike :P It works perfectly and it´s got a 48v20ah double battery in the back;D, going more than 100 km is no problem and the accelleration is so crazy ::)
Next thing must have two motors-*I think I will do it on my own*didn´t get any news from gm about dual drive kit availabilty!? keep biking

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: kind of streetbike with some classical parts
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 05:55:43 PM »
Hi People, I´m new in this place and just wanted to post a photo of my 48v-1000w ebike :P It works perfectly and it´s got a 48v20ah double battery in the back;D, going more than 100 km is no problem and the accelleration is so crazy ::)
Next thing must have two motors-*I think I will do it on my own*didn´t get any news from gm about dual drive kit availabilty!? keep biking

Welcome to GM forums.

Something I love about cruisers are they work very well when you just pedal them. One could only imagine how good they go with a GM 1000 watt motor onboard.

Your ride is sleek, light, OMG 100km range. I cant wait to get my 48v lithium 20 ah pack.

I desire a cruiser the most or an e racing bike, but the roads are a little harsh for me.  I only wish I could ride your bike Powerbike.

10 points from me for the wire protection..

Thank you for sharing.

PS

I advise against installing a dual motor on this bike as the forks may not handle the weight.  I think your bike is everything it needs to be and more.

Love it and leave it alone.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 06:09:21 PM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline powerbiker

• Confirmed
Re: kind of streetbike with some classical parts
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 06:44:22 PM »
Hi Man and thanks for your reply, I don´t intend to change it anymore. 8) I do love it like it is. It is damn fast not at least because of the 40-635 holland rear tyre. yes, you will need good asphalt roads, it makes most fun then.  I prefer to ride our small asphalt ways between the fields outside in the sunset hour.  ;) Because the components are hidden well you also can go into town without showing off, you know? We also have there some little railway bridges, oh man, thought I was jumping over with more speed  ;D haha.
And the other thing I was planning with a fully mountainbike.....thanks and regards to you all....I´m sure we will create many more silly vehicles in the future :P Marco

Welcome to GM forums.

Something I love about cruisers are they work very well when you just pedal them. One could only imagine how good they go with a GM 1000 watt motor onboard.

Your ride is sleek, light, OMG 100km range. I cant wait to get my 48v lithium 20 ah pack.

I desire a cruiser the most or an e racing bike, but the roads are a little harsh for me.  I only wish I could ride your bike Powerbike.

10 points from me for the wire protection..

Thank you for sharing.

PS

I advise against installing a dual motor on this bike as the forks may not handle the weight.  I think your bike is everything it needs to be and more.

Love it and leave it alone.