Author Topic: Yao Yuan . . Kit For Centering The Wheel Available ?  (Read 4185 times)

Offline diverdon

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Yao Yuan . . Kit For Centering The Wheel Available ?
« on: April 03, 2010, 10:17:09 PM »

Hello Yao,

Did I read right ? Are you coming out with a kit to center the wheels on the early Magic Pie Motors ? That's sorta the way I read it in your post about Motor Upgrades ..

Mine works fine off center but I am now getting an itch to try and put wider tires on the bike and the back will be a problem with the off center wheel ..

I am really happy with the Magic Pie but like you I beleive ... "Never Satisfied" and have to make "upgrades" ...

So if there's a "kit" please post on how to get it .. I sure hope it comes with directions ..  :-[.....Thank You , Don J.

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
Re: Yao Yuan . . Kit For Centering The Wheel Available ?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 11:53:04 AM »
I thought I said the 2nd version with all the upgrades...
oh well...
I'll try to find out

Offline diverdon

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »
I thought I said the 2nd version with all the upgrades...
oh well...

I'll try to find out

Hello Mr. Yuan , I'm truely sorry if I was a problem asking this question . As far as the 2nd gen version I thought I saw where it was going to be $190 Bucks .... Plus Shipping ?? Just for us owners of the first gen Magic Pies (With the offset wheels) .. I was just thinking there might be a way to fix this problem for less $$$ ...

I am happy with everything else ..Really don't see any reason to change the motor maybe opening a can of worms in doing so ... "Means createing new problems" I am even OK with the offset wheel ..It doesn't rub on my frame and the bike rides straight . I just saw the wider tire that Bikemad?? has on his bike and thought it would be an inprovement for me . But I cannot do it with the offset wheel ..

Sorry for the trouble . I am very satisfied with my bike and probabally should have not asked the dumb question ...

Thank You for looking at the question , Don J.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:30:59 PM by Bikemad »

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 03:24:49 PM »
it's perfectly fine to request anything from me. :)
so I didn't really understand why you were being apologetic about it in your last post. ???