Author Topic: new  (Read 3931 times)

Offline silahim

new
« on: January 21, 2010, 01:04:39 PM »
Hay! I am interested to buy the Magic Pie mp-28r and I have some questions. have I to buy anything else, or is there everything I need? (except the battery).
What are these “brake levels”?
If I need or want something more is it possible to put it on the same order- baggage?
How can I be sour that the wheel have the correct size to fit  and also for my tires?
Before I looked for the Magic Pies, I was trying to make my own kit with the “Order your bike conversion kits online via PayPal”. What I saw was that for the same kit the price is 120 us Dollars more if I order it from Greece but the “Air Shipping Fee” is the same for both destinations. Why?  Can somebody answer my questions?
 :)

Offline Hardcore

• Confirmed
  • Master of Magic
Re: new
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 04:07:59 PM »
i think you ment brake levers, you know those things you pull bake when you want to stop  ;D

about the other things I don't know

Offline silahim

Re: new
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 08:36:15 PM »
i think you ment brake levers, you know those things you pull bake when you want to stop  ;D

about the other things I don't know

Iam sorry for my English, I am Greek so it is easy for me to make mistakes in English  and not to understand.
(ok about the levels-levers think, I didn't  read right).
About the prices I understood the stock explanation, what I saw somewhere into the forum.