Author Topic: Customer Poll  (Read 15869 times)

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Customer Poll
« on: May 29, 2010, 09:19:50 PM »
Ive allowed 3 votes per person for mutiple choice.

I thought this would be a good topic for the Yao family to look at.

I am serious here please keep the topic clean and to the point.

Many future customers will rely upon proper voting and comments in this thread..

Golden motor will take these suggestions seriously one way or the other.

Bring it on

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Customer Poll
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 06:44:22 AM »
Thank you for your votes.

I am very happy that the good people here have voted responsibly.

If this thread can last for some time we can get a broader view of what GM customers really want and need.

I do feel GM will see this and respond in kind.

Thank you.

Bring it on

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »
I like this Idea! I voted for the three things I find most difficult to provide customers and I know these things will improve the longer I am in this.

Gary
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 11:18:41 AM by GM Canada »

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 05:29:40 PM »
Gary

It already has.

What you did for Mike was awesome.  I live in Australia. 8)

Can you bring two bikes here, one for me to try.   ;D

Bring it on

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 11:10:46 AM »
The best I can gather from allowing 3 votes per person is that.

Out of the 13 voters 10 of them chose A good solid reliable affordable package  - 10 (32.3%).

The Poll doesnt give the details as perfectly as I want.  I think it still gives a good cross section.

Who ever put this in sticky thank you.

We can see in soon what GM should be considering in the future for its customers.

Cheers  8)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 11:13:34 AM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 11:21:19 AM »
Gary

It already has.

What you did for Mike was awesome.  I live in Australia. 8)

Can you bring two bikes here, one for me to try.   ;D

lol, how about we meet halfway, Hawaii sounds about right.

Gary

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »
If I had the cash I would be GM Australia...  However even with the funding I have limited time on my hands to run a business like yourself.

Posting here is all I get free.  It seems like I do it a lot though.  In real life my time on the fourms is very fragmented.

Bring it on

Offline Pwd

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 06:10:19 PM »
I just voted, the main thing I would like to see most is a solid, reliable and affordable product.

Offline Electrobent

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 09:37:50 PM »
looks like a consensus is developing.

Anyone in China paying attention?

Offline Velodrome

• Confirmed
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »
GM needs to adress a very large portion of the bicycling public ( market) that it so far has ignored, as far at the Magic Pie products are concerned. Imagine a person with a very nice Felt or Electra cruiser single speed which they love, and they wish to put a MP III on it and ride like the wind. GM's answer is basicly pound sand or get a different bike, because we don't make a Pie for 110 hubspacing or a single speed; or even optional parts to make it work.  Honestly... Now I'm not sure just how much market your really missing, but it seems to me more is better, and better chances to get people on board if you offer at LEAST a conversion kit to make the darn thing fit existing bikes. I myself am in this number ( though I do have an old  Specialized full suspension I plan to dual pie when funds allow) I have a bike just crying for a MP III.  In my other post Bikemad was very helpfull in giving me sugestions on how to possably modify the existing kit. and I thank him. But from a buisness view, Is that really what you want to do? sell a person a high end high dollar speciality product and while brand new, out of the box, under warentee; have them hacking and modifying to make it fit a bike they wont give up on?  PHEW! Got that off my chest! Sorry if it came off as a rant but there you are.   
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:09:45 PM by Velodrome »

Offline Todd75

• Confirmed
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 01:19:56 AM »
  I can't believe that $1100.00 worth of kit came with absolutely no instructions. I ordered a kit not a puzzle.

Offline Hastings

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 02:35:42 PM »
I work part of the year in Shanghai so I deal a lot with organizations and companies and even by Chinese standards GM have legendary poor customer support. One of my friends tried calling them for me but no answer, even  on their Switchboard nr ..... That why a  BB like this is so valuable with people like Bikemad and Gary Salo.
On the opposite side of the spectrum in China is Ping batteries . That has an unbelevable good support- even sending a new charger to my Shanghai hotel by courier  as to avoid to the DHL/fedex charges for me.

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 11:45:15 AM »
  I can't believe that $1100.00 worth of kit came with absolutely no instructions. I ordered a kit not a puzzle.

Unfortunately Golden Motor does not provide much instructions. Because of this I have made many videos and documents on Golden Motor products. They are accessible on my website by clicking "support" then "instructions". On the bottom of every sales invoice is a link to this area as well. 

I have also created a FAQ that answers a lot of pre and post purchase questions. I do what I can but I am far from perfect.

Gary