Author Topic: 20% off Magic Pies  (Read 12659 times)

Offline diverdon

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Re: 20% off Magic Pies
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 04:27:22 AM »

Hello and THANK YOU .. I first saw the sale at the canada store but found that I could not order from them as I live in the USA ...

I went on to the website to find out ths lesson about not ordering from Canada . And to my Suprise ;DI got an email from one of the managers "who I am Embarassed to have forgotten his name" And He was the most kind persom in his letter writing . offering me the same %20 off.  ;D So I am now another happy customer of theirs .

I was an auto mechanic for 15 - 20 years in another life so I am thinking that This will be pretty easy to install but it's nice to know that theres somewhere to contact besides a useless phone # ....  :'(.. I call "Infinity Hold"

I also received a Very Nice Confromation letter from Golden Motors .. And was quite impressed by it ..

Anyhow I just wanted to say thank you and share my great experience .
                    Thanks Again , Golden Motors , Don J.

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »

Hello and THANK YOU .. I first saw the sale at the canada store but found that I could not order from them as I live in the USA ...

I went on to the website to find out ths lesson about not ordering from Canada . And to my Suprise ;DI got an email from one of the managers "who I am Embarassed to have forgotten his name" And He was the most kind persom in his letter writing . offering me the same %20 off.  ;D So I am now another happy customer of theirs .

Hi DJ,

Thanks for that, I believe you are reffering to my email. I just wanted to say here that I did not sell a pie to a US customer, I don't want to step on any toes. I just researched the US sites for you discovered they are not selling the pies yet, then directed you to GM China to get your slice of the pie before the sale was over. Glad you didn't miss out. Long live the Pie!

Gary
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:41:50 AM by GM Canada »

Offline Harvey_Mushman

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 04:38:53 AM »
Just realized that I can order two Magic Pies from the GM China site today - and have them shipped for a total of 50 BUX LESS than the two ordered on the Big Release Day of 10/20 -- and am still waiting to receive! 

Punish those early adopter Guinea Pigs  :o ??? :P

Offline Balderdash

• Confirmed
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 08:16:02 AM »
Something strange on the main ordering page too...

You can specify a Magic Pie 26" rear wheel + throttle for $100 less than the current kit price!

Does that page not take into account that the controller is integrated?  ???

Edit:
*** My mistake - if you select a controller the price goes up to the kit price ***

Could be confusing though...?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:18:22 AM by Balderdash »

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 03:47:38 PM »

I noticed the price to purchase the motor only (instead of a complete wheel) still varies according to the wheel size.

And you can select the Magic Pie in rim sizes which are not available.

There are obviously a few bugs in the system.