Author Topic: Should He Stay Or... Oh, never mind.  (Read 20347 times)

Offline OneEye

• Confirmed
  • Master of Magic
Re: Should He Stay Or... Oh, never mind.
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 10:09:38 PM »
No, DaleCV isn't from Oregon, that's just a ploy.  He is actually from the planet Skaro and is an agent of the Dalek Empire.  It's obvious from his recumbent bicycle post.  No human would ride such an unusual shaped device; it is clearly better suited for an octopoid life form.

EX-TER-MIN-ATE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek

I'm disappointed though; the name similarity is too obvious.  I would have expected such an advance cyborg species to be better able to disguise their identity on a forum such as this.  Pure hubris if you ask me.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 10:12:24 PM by OneEye »

Offline mustangman

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 11:10:18 PM »
 I am with MEB but DaleCV true purpose is to gather all Portland's dregs and export them to Goldens new hub motor factory/barista bar in the neighboring state (seattle area) LOL!! . But back to reality, DaveCV I like your bike. period.(and you are an asset to this forum)

Offline Dalecv

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 07:29:52 PM »
I guess it is time to sneak out of the weirdo Portland shanghai underground conspiracy and migrate south to Eugenie land, where men are men and so are the women.

Offline myelectricbike

• PhD. Magic
    • How to Build an Electric Bike
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »
Now, now there DaleCV, just because Eugenian women are taught from birth how to turn tree stumps into 15 foot wooden grizzlies, doesn't make them men.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:59:09 AM by myelectricbike »

Offline Dalecv

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 11:29:24 PM »
I think it is a conspiracy because I don't know where they were born, but here in the San Fran antithesis the male bovine levees with flannel shirts, army boots, with Sundance Kid's side kick hair cut do like to move here. I'm not sure what they do with them thar stumps, , if making grizzlies works for you I am willing to leave it at that, we want to keep it family like here.

Offline myelectricbike

• PhD. Magic
    • How to Build an Electric Bike
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2007, 12:28:04 AM »
As previously discussed, many people are confused between the difference in attraction to the superficial manifestations of gender rather than to the real thing. Police records clearly indicate that persons who are attracted to the superficial manifestations of gender rather than to the real thing are the greatest threat to families and especially to the children that they have.