General Category > Announcements from GoldenMotor

Programmable Interface for BAC Cruise Controllers and Magic Pies

(1/4) > >>

Bikemad:

Yao,

I've only just noticed that interface leads are now available for programming the speed controllers:

Do these work with all the Magic Pie and BAC cruise controllers, or just the newer ones?
If they're only suitable for newer controllers, from what date onwards are they compatible?

What program does it use to access the controller and what parameters can be changed?
ie. Maximum current, Maximum speed, level of regenerative braking, high and low voltage cut-off settings, amount of Pedelec assistance etc.

Any chance of some screenshots etc?

As much information as possible would be very useful, but I don't suppose it will work with my Magic Pie as my yellow lead is not connected to the speed controller. :(

Alan

Eriknoort:
Yao,

Can goldenmotor build such a simple interface for the HPC100B That would be fantatic.

Erik

GoldenMotor:
Ok, i'll try to find out more about it, i'm busy with another thing at the moment. Apparently, it's for the controllers after this was being put on the web. The older controllers don't have RAM I guess.

PEDAL IN POWER OUT:
YESSSSSSS....

When will the software be available?

Will it work with Magic Controllers before 2.0?

When will we get an IPhone app???????

On behalf of our friends in Europe, will top speed be an adjustable parameter?

I am holding my breath...........

GoldenMotor:
Since we have made changes to controller software, therefore only new version of MagicPie and External Cruise Controller are programmable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version