General Category > User Guides/Catalog

IMPORTANT UPDATE: GoldenMotor eBike Kit User Guide. Last Update : 06/07/2009

(1/3) > >>

GoldenMotor:
Hi guys,

This is my noob guide, written by myself, for you guys out there. I will update it from time to time as I gain experience on common difficulties that our users may face. Anyone with better suggestions can e-mail me and your name will be credited on the last page of the updated guide. Enjoy!

http://www.goldenmotor.com/e-Bike-DIY/GoldenMotor%20Pro-Kit%20User%20Guide.pdf

Cheers,
Yao Yuan

Changelog:

25/06/2009 - Page 27 Added circuit diagram for installing LED lights... in Technicolor.
30/06/2009 - Page 9 Added emphasis on mounting rear wheel onto frame with some Humor.
06/07/2009 - Page 28 Added Circuit diagram for Diode, for Regen Braking burning out the controller.

biohazardman:
Looks good nice job on the instructions and pics too.  That should help many people get things together correctly.  It is a good link to refer those with questions to.

ejserv:
Hi Yao,
  Thanks for the great instruction manual! I had to learn all that on my own! lol
   What is the correct dirrection for the disc brake? I find them more prone to squealing if installed the way you have it in the picture.
 Ed Service

GoldenMotor:
Oh? Ed

What do you suggest, give me a suggestion and I'll put it up there as a note. Also i'll credit you for it.

ejserv:
I suggest the disc be flipped around so the ''spokes" are trailing. this seems to work better for me anyway. Anyone else have any suggestions?
Ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version