General Category > User Guides/Catalog

MP wiring diagrams

(1/5) > >>

Mellibike:
Hi there

I have just purchased a MP motor and it came with not plug and play connectors, not any manual at all, some wires were even not pinned.

Can you please send a full detailed wiring diagram of where to connect not the obvious but the not pinned wires or the reverse connector

Regards

Mellimovil

MonkeyMagic:
G'day mate

If you do a search on the forum for 'Magic Pie Wiring' you will find a ton of stuff.
Only saying this as someone will be doing this anyway to provide you with the info.

It's good to find it yourself in case you need to find something else ;)

Not trying to offend you but you can understand how many billion times this has probably been requested

Cheers pal

Bikemad:

Here's a diagram showing the original Magic Pie connections:

Click image to view full size

The yellow wire (shown as "Not Used") was not connected to the controllers on the early Magic Pies, but subsequent Pies had the yellow wire connected for reverse, and the later Pies now use the yellow wire for changing the parameters of the controller in conjunction with the USB interface cable and software.

Check out this post for the LED lights wiring diagram.

Alan

MonkeyMagic:
You just couldn't help yourself now could you Alan

;D

headsNtails:
Does anyone have a wiring diagram from the oposite side of the plug, my connections are so slack I keep getting three beeps and the throttle cuts out so want to replace this conector with something better. The wires on the bike side of the connector are different colours !!!??? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version