Author Topic: PAS Problems  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Standartuser

• Confirmed
PAS Problems
« on: July 06, 2017, 08:38:21 AM »
Hi Everybody,

I have a little Problem with my PAS on my Edge. It is working so far, but not right.
When I start pedaling, the Motor gives Power and suddenly it stops, then comes Power again, it stutter at start up.

That happens with Mobile Phone with APP in PAS Step 5 , also without Phone.  If I reduce the Power in the Settings/ reduce the drain, it is a different Result, but still stutter...

Anybody here, with same Problems?

Offline Standartuser

• Confirmed
Re: PAS Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 09:09:08 PM »
So, after a while  I solved the problem.

I bought a Voltage controlled PAS from china, and its working pretty good.

Also I had a Problem with the Maximum Speed here in Germany...we are allowed max 25Kph  with Pedelec Mode. NO throttle allowed.

I build a little electronic switch for this.

There are following things included...

1. COP MODE  8)      After Power on, the Bike is driving max 25kph with Pas ..
2. unlocked Mode    There is a hidden pushbutton switch, after pushing it, the COP MODE is off, the Motor gives full power at PAS Mode.
3. Full Power Button    A second hidden mikrobutton, that gives full throttle, when pushing it.  useful at traffic lights, for kickdown  ;)
4. I use a backback for my battery, if I dismount of the bike I disconnect the power, after Power on the system, the cop mode is activated.

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 02:25:39 PM »
Have you wired the voltage controlled PAS to the existing PAS connector, or does it go directly to the throttle connector in place of the throttle unit?

Do you have a circuit diagram showing all connections (and details of the components used) for this electronic switch?
It's difficult to figure out how it actually works just by looking at the photo.  :-\

Alan

Offline Standartuser

• Confirmed
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 06:19:50 PM »
Hi Alan, the Pas vMode is connected to the throttle Unit.

You should have the Schematic in your Email Box.

Daniel     ;)