Author Topic: Infineon Phase/Hall Combo  (Read 4448 times)

Offline Kirk

• Confirmed
  • Its not bragging, if you can do it.
    • Cape Foulweather
Infineon Phase/Hall Combo
« on: September 09, 2012, 08:56:21 PM »
I have a 12 FET Infineon controller that I want to hook up to my 48V Pro 901 motor. Since Infineons are fairly common I'm hoping one of you over volting crazies have already done this and have the Phase/Hall wire combo already figured out and will let me leach it off you. Otherwise its the check all 36 of the combinations hair puller. Please fess up and save a geezer more Gray hairs.

TIA
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, YOUR EGO, COUNTY  WIDE POWER OUTAGES, BLOWN PARTS, SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATED MINI (OR LARGER) BLACK HOLES, PLANETARY DISRUPTIONS, OR PERSONAL  INJURY THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF ANYTHING I FIX OR SAY.

Offline Morgen 3Eman

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Infineon Phase/Hall Combo
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 03:58:51 AM »
This works for an MP3 - Lyen controller combination.  I have no idea if it will work for your PRO 901, and actually have no idea what a PRO 901 looks like.  But then, you've surely read your disclaimer:)

TTFN,
Dennis

Lyen Controller to Golden Motor MagicPie motor wire color lining (5/19/2011):

Controller:        Motor:
HALL:
Yellow            Green
Green              Yellow
Blue                 Blue

PHASE:
Yellow            Green
Green              Yellow
Blue                 Blue

Offline Kirk

• Confirmed
  • Its not bragging, if you can do it.
    • Cape Foulweather
Re: Infineon Phase/Hall Combo
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 01:03:20 PM »
Thanks Dennis, that combo also works for a 24 MOSFET IRFB-4110 48-96 Volt Greentime controller, Pro 901 setup. Those 4110s are about the best FETs for -100 Volt controllers, the 4415s are a little slower but go to 135 Volts with little problem. Not that I would be running 135V, that would have my trike doing 80 mph. ::)
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, YOUR EGO, COUNTY  WIDE POWER OUTAGES, BLOWN PARTS, SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATED MINI (OR LARGER) BLACK HOLES, PLANETARY DISRUPTIONS, OR PERSONAL  INJURY THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF ANYTHING I FIX OR SAY.