General Category > Reviews

36v 8ah bottle battery

(1/2) > >>

atcspaul:
I got a bottle battery from Golden Motor and I am really impressed with it. The way the track goes down on the mount makes it mount to the bike very securely using the bicycle's water bottle screws.  I actually built a mountain bike using it and the Smart Pie motor. I have about 14 miles on this charge all riding has been in the woods and still battery left. I pedal most of the time and been using the motor to help me get up hills or when I need a little rest. The battery also has a gauge on it that works, you have to push a button on the battery to see it and you have 5 or 6 leds that go out one at a time as you drain the battery riding. the Smart Pie does 18mph on the flats. I have taken the bike over jumps and climbed hills I would not even thought about atempting. As long as I do not loose traction I think I can get up almost anything, of course I pedal hard but the motor assist makes it posible. I painted the bottle to match the bike and gives a very stealth look. I think Golden Motor has a winner with the new battery.

MAGICPIE3FOCUSPOWER:
What is max charging current and max current output?

atcspaul:
i am not really sure. will email company see if I can get specs

MAGICPIE3FOCUSPOWER:
Thanks I am curious, I like the bottle design.

atcspaul:
direct from the factory

The battery has  3-C discharging rating. This means 3x8A=24A continuous. Maximum current is 50A for a few seconds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version