General Category > Reviews

Customer Poll

<< < (3/3)

Todd75:
  I can't believe that $1100.00 worth of kit came with absolutely no instructions. I ordered a kit not a puzzle.

Hastings:
I work part of the year in Shanghai so I deal a lot with organizations and companies and even by Chinese standards GM have legendary poor customer support. One of my friends tried calling them for me but no answer, even  on their Switchboard nr ..... That why a  BB like this is so valuable with people like Bikemad and Gary Salo.
On the opposite side of the spectrum in China is Ping batteries . That has an unbelevable good support- even sending a new charger to my Shanghai hotel by courier  as to avoid to the DHL/fedex charges for me.

GM Canada:

--- Quote from: Todd75 on August 17, 2014, 01:19:56 AM ---  I can't believe that $1100.00 worth of kit came with absolutely no instructions. I ordered a kit not a puzzle.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately Golden Motor does not provide much instructions. Because of this I have made many videos and documents on Golden Motor products. They are accessible on my website by clicking "support" then "instructions". On the bottom of every sales invoice is a link to this area as well. 

I have also created a FAQ that answers a lot of pre and post purchase questions. I do what I can but I am far from perfect.

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version