General Category > Reviews

Feedback on Magic Pie

(1/8) > >>

GoldenMotor:
Please give us more feedback. Please post ONLY:

1)Negative (with reasons)
i.e. This is a piece of junk, bad service, scratched surfaces and it doesn't even run properly. The speed is only.... blah blah blah... etc.

2)Ideas (improvements)
i.e. I think it needs more speed and be available in different rim sizes. I think it needs to come in Pink and White colors. I think you should add a pan to the sides so that it can cook eggs while I'm riding it to work.

3)Positive (with examples)
i.e. Oh yeah, it saves me 8 hours a week riding it to school. Now that I want to ride my bike, I always insist on helping my mom on buying her groceries and she says I'm a good boy. It has fulfilled my Ghost Rider fantasies.

Ok... let's go.

Harvey_Mushman:
Ordered 10/20, paid MORE than they cost last time I checked (a week ago) ..still waiting for delivery  :P

Harvey_Mushman:
..truly expected to have been in the 3rd category many weeks ago..

Harvey_Mushman:
Finally received my MP today. The wheel is ~3/8" off center!

This is NOT acceptable  >:(

After 2+ months of waiting, I expected absolute perfection!  Now I need to pay a bicycle shop to have this wheel rebuilt?!  Oh, goody.

I feel totally clowned by GM  :P

diverdon:

--- Quote from: Yao Yuan on December 25, 2009, 01:08:35 AM ---Please give us more feedback. Please post ONLY:

1)Negative (with reasons)
i.e. This is a piece of junk, bad service, scratched surfaces and it doesn't even run properly. The speed is only.... blah blah blah... etc.

2)Ideas (improvements)
i.e. I think it needs more speed and be available in different rim sizes. I think it needs to come in Pink and White colors. I think you should add a pan to the sides so that it can cook eggs while I'm riding it to work.

3)Positive (with examples)
i.e. Oh yeah, it saves me 8 hours a week riding it to school. Now that I want to ride my bike, I always insist on helping my mom on buying her groceries and she says I'm a good boy. It has fulfilled my Ghost Rider fantasies.

Ok... let's go.

--- End quote ---

Ideas, that's hard .. Wonder how many years or months they worked at the kits ...interface ;...sizing for all bikes;;; GOOD JOB :-)....but the number 1 problem I see here is trying to make everyone happy ...it's impossible .. I say keep doing what your doing the best.. Leave the ("Genuises") to design some of the toys that some people want .. BY ALL MEANS Please be Careful ..And THANK YOU ALL Golden Motors people for the magnificent product you have .. Please don't let the public and any little fallbacks discourage you ,,, PLEASE ...I may be nuts but I see one of these things FLYING .......soon? well sometimes you people have it in you ..

I love me pie, it came with all of that parts and pieces as was promised. I am a retired auto mechanic so not too smart with new things nor too dumb about basic thinking. Received the package within 1 week in South Florida .. Took my time assembling it so as to not make any dumb blunders maybe ,...I really enjoy assembling things like this .. I did make a couple of upgrades.

If there is any little thing I CAN DO FOR YOU over there Please let me know. I, like so many others, would like to be in on whatever you have coming in the future. Looks Real Exciting and I have no one holding me here.

Yours,
Don Johnson

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version