Author Topic: Black Pie 5 no power very slow no bluetooth or windows connect.  (Read 11214 times)

Offline Kneedeep

• Confirmed
Re: Black Pie 5 no power very slow no bluetooth or windows connect.
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2017, 04:11:10 AM »
I did not need the throttle I can send it back. I might need to buy another display. While adjusting the handlebars I stretched the wires and I am getting error 9 and will not work with display connected. Disconnect display and all works fine.

So longer ride tonight plenty of power at 20 amps still might go less on the regen. I plan on a 35km ride tomorrow to work and back to know it will go the distance. Larger chain ring tomorrow to be able to assist on the hills when needed.

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2017, 02:36:33 PM »
Please, Lets go back to the ticket if you want to continue this.

Gary

Offline Kneedeep

• Confirmed
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2017, 03:04:45 PM »
about the throttle? I did ask if you wanted it sent back in the ticket.

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2017, 05:16:57 PM »
More testing today went very well plenty of power and speed, 40 mph very easy at 25 amps.

Are you sure that's not 40 km/h? As 40 mph seems to be a little on the optimistic side.  :-\

With the Bluetooth App, you can simply enter a variable ratio of 1.61 to simulate speed and distances in miles instead of km:

It will still have the units displayed as km and km/h, but the figures will actually relate to miles and miles per hour.

Alan

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:14:16 PM by Bikemad »

Offline Kneedeep

• Confirmed
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2017, 06:04:32 PM »
the display was showing 62km/hr with wheel diameter set at 26 just under 40 mph on flat did this for about 10 sec. I guess something could be off elsewhere I am happy with it though.