Author Topic: 500W and 1000W hub motors  (Read 26938 times)

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: 500W and 1000W hub motors
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 11:29:36 AM »
Leslie, I have to say that is the most off topic reply I have seen in the forum. I think you deserve more then a PHD

Gary

Sorry nobody here is a chimp or has been refered to as a chimp.  Quite the opposite.

LOL, I was just stating that the added help Gary was extending to his customers by taking Mike for a test ride and what not, was indeed a very human thing.  Unlike that we see in the animal world.

I did get a little emotional due to all the comradery going on in at the forums at the time.  I was totaly straight too.  I guess this type of emotion doesnt come through my font like I thought and there is my disability to consider in this.  I have Aspergers logic and OCD subtypes.

Aspergers.Logic

Aspergers. Predominately OCD

OCD may explain my deep focus on somethings.  Like my obsesive posting on the forums.  I am trying to controll it but I'm not too doing well.

A little off topic but not really.  
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 11:38:01 AM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »
oh no... I was way too wasted yesterday...
it's all the bar's fault for letting me use that computer.

Yuan.

You speak both chinese and English fluently? 

Is well educated?

If I drink, I am a big problem to society, on the road, and on the internet.  So I just don't do it anymore, ever.  That sh!t is poison to your brains man and you being multilingual and intellegent like you, I feel the need to tell you to avoid the drink.  Its legal I know and youre old enough, but,  hmmm.

Doesnt matter.

Bring it on

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2010, 01:52:12 AM »

anyway, I was thinking that what gary did was nice, showing the bike around and stuff.

I was actually thinking about have a free test ride day. Every wednesday I ride though a mall parking lot where hundreds of people bring there antique or souped up Cars and Motorcycles. When I go through there if I stop I am flocked by people interested in my bike. Might be a good place to bring three or four bikes for people to have a test Zip!

Gary

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 02:47:07 AM »
Yeah as long as your bike is the fastest..

You wouldnt want some one to take it for an endless test run ::).  You could program the test bikes to be a 5kph slower.

Bring it on

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 02:52:12 AM »

You wouldnt want some one to take it for an endless test run ::).  You could program the test bikes to be a 5kph slower.

HAHA funny, I was thinking that could be an issue. Maybe I'll only let people test them if I can have the keys to their Hotrod!

Gary

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2010, 03:45:10 AM »

You wouldnt want some one to take it for an endless test run ::).  You could program the test bikes to be a 5kph slower.

HAHA funny, I was thinking that could be an issue. Maybe I'll only let people test them if I can have the keys to their Hotrod!

Gary

Yeah its a bit like that.  For me atleast. A total strangers approached me and asked me for a ride and his child around the car park.  Im like, thats my wheels dude, he then said cummon,  only around the car park, and I said, as long as I can take your car for a spin while you have fun on my erm erm 1000 watt toy.  He then scoffs and starts to make fun of me and my bike when seconds before he was begging me for a go.

Some of the USA citizens like to have things sorted in a civil suit, so much so they have been known to take a fall.

One things is being helpfull and another thing is who actually needs it.

Maybe organise a GM CA riders group with your local customers.  This way people can see all the kits you sell and newbies can get on and try another persons bike unrelated to your business.

Bring it on

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 11:25:58 PM »
Yuan.

You speak both chinese and English fluently? 

Is well educated?

If I drink, I am a big problem to society, on the road, and on the internet.  So I just don't do it anymore, ever.  That sh!t is poison to your brains man and you being multilingual and intellegent like you, I feel the need to tell you to avoid the drink.  Its legal I know and youre old enough, but,  hmmm.

Doesnt matter.

oh my, I don't drink alot. I kinda buy the theory of evolution. when the lions attack, only the strongest antelopes survive, hence the antelopes get stronger as years pass by. hence, when the alcohol apotosizes ur brain cells, only the strongest survive, and the stupid brain cells that actually told me to drink will apotosize. lol. ok I think i'm getting dumber.

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 11:27:28 PM »
i was trying to make apoptosis a verb... apoptosize? apoptosied? haha

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2010, 08:22:13 AM »
i was trying to make apoptosis a verb... apoptosize? apoptosied? haha

^^^
This one believes there is safety in numbers...

Maybe the smart antelope hide behind the stupid antelope and strength had nothing to do with evolution.

I guess antelope are stronger than they are smart and thats why they still make a good meal to the hungry lion.

We do have a good Admin here at GM.  This much is true.  A lot worse things could happen to the ship when the captain is drunk.

Bring it on

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 03:10:01 PM »
We do have a good Admin here at GM.  This much is true.  A lot worse things could happen to the ship when the captain is drunk.

yeah I agree, this admin rocks!

Offline Kamilion

• Confirmed
  • PC Wizard
    • SLLabs
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 05:08:45 AM »

I concur. I enjoy real people. I also enjoy an occasional drink. Moderation is the key to life itself.
You can legally buy a gun that only shoots in the direction of the person pulling the trigger, but it doesn't mean it's a good idea. :)

Can't wait for my pie. This thread has me grinning from ear to ear. Now to start pestering Gary, Did it ship yet, did it ship yet?? LOL
"As living spies we must recruit men who are intelligent but appear
to be stupid; who seem to be dull but are strong in heart; men who are
agile, vigorous, hardy, and brave; well-versed in lowly matters and able
to endure hunger, cold, filth, and humiliation." - Tu Mu (803-825), The Art of War

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »

I concur. I enjoy real people. I also enjoy an occasional drink. Moderation is the key to life itself.
You can legally buy a gun that only shoots in the direction of the person pulling the trigger, but it doesn't mean it's a good idea. :)

Can't wait for my pie. This thread has me grinning from ear to ear. Now to start pestering Gary, Did it ship yet, did it ship yet?? LOL

You just need to watch out for those who buy a big bottle of alcohol and a gun.  It wont matter which direction the gun is pointing, intentional or not they see two targets after the alcohol takes effect.

LOL Me and the wife took out our first ever ebikes on a much needed night out, we were drinking that absinthe alcohol, I think it's artificial.

They were 24v and could to go just over 18kph.  We brought a New Zealand Maori home and he rode one bike home and I doubled my wife home.  And raced  our new Maori friend all the way home at 18kph.  OMG it is so much fun riding a really slow ebikes rotton drunk at night.

PFT.  We must of fell off the thing about three times as we raced our new friend home.  The wife I and was laughing the whole time.  Its really hard to double people when you're toasted.  I slid out in front of a taxi driving down a wet patch of the road, and picked myself up. Blinded by the headlights as he slowed, I called out, "man these things are dangerous mwahaha".  I didn't feel a thing until the next day. :-\  :-[

We got home ok, and stayed up till early hours making recipe illusions.  I had a few minor scrapes all over me, and after we downed several Illusions I couldnt pour straight anymore I had pineapple juice and grog running all over my 3 or 4 feet. I lost count.

I tried to play guitar and sing.  Twang labrurlablah. 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ???

That was about 2 years ago and we haven't let our hair down like that since.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:49:07 AM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline Spacey

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2010, 06:06:52 PM »

Would be good if the admin made more of an appearance on the forums. Would definitely help with confidence in those thinking of purchasing the products.

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 10:56:29 AM »

Would be good if the admin made more of an appearance on the forums. Would definitely help with confidence in those thinking of purchasing the products.

Im usually wandering around here somewhere. It is difficult to keep up with all the posts made in the forum though. Especially the technical ones that make my head spin. Bruno (GM Brazil) is also a regular poster in the forum. Yao Yaun (GM China) is here ocasionally and once in a while you will see a few posts from Tom (GM China). More representaion from Tom would be great as he is our official tech support guy.

Gary

Offline Spacey

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2010, 05:11:19 PM »
Understood and appreciated, it was aimed rather at the Mods from the company that make the Magic Pie's...... A little unfair to leave it totally up to the distributors.

This is why I now order from yourself as you have a forum presence here....speaking of which....I'll PM you details.