Author Topic: Re: Magic Pie hub modifications  (Read 8272 times)

Offline Who42

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
  • ELECTRIC BIKE NUT
    • PLUG IN CARS & BIKES
Re: Magic Pie hub modifications
« on: February 19, 2010, 08:04:04 AM »
Magic Pie   ;D
Is magic and works great but it could be better   Every one I have spoken to tell me they have to use spacers for the sprocket and disk when there is no need if the hub got modified  ???
Magic Pie Needs SOME MODIFECATION in order to make coversions more easy with out the need for spaces for the sprocket and disk and this also got the wheel more central this is what I did see Photo's

Magic Pie Needs SOME MODIFECATION in order to make coversions more easy with out the need for spaces for the sprocket and disk and this also got the wheel more centrol this is what I did see Photo's
on the sprocket side with this mode there is no need for the 42mm washer also a 7 speed sprocket will fit now  and no need for spacers behind the disk  The only extra washer that was added was an extra inner washer on the disk side but this could be eliminated later by buy extending the round part of the axial on the disc side  ::)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:07:25 AM by Who42 »
ELECTRIC BIKE NUT

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
Re: Magic Pie hub modifications
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 04:50:03 AM »
Dear Who42,Thanks for your suggestions to help us improve our products. Our engineers will change the drawings and implement it in production ASAP.

We appreciate all your advices which give us ideas to make our products better and better in functions and quality.

Golden Motor