General Category > General Discussions

Is there a "real" us warehouse?

(1/4) > >>

dray:
Is there a real US warehouse? address?
Last I heard they would take 5+ weeks to arrive.

Anyone know first hand?

Why would shipping take sooo long from US warehouse?

The problem being if anyone orders from China and had problems with an item shipping alone would break the bank.

ahend:
I ordered a system on June 1st and received a notice from Philip Yao on the 2nd, stating that the US warehouse is currently out of stock and more units are enroute via sea container. He said the shipment will take two weeks, and to figure a third week for order processing and delivery inside the country. I’m completely fine with that. The timely and apologetic response I received was most appreciated. I’ve got plenty of research to do yet anyway.
When I put it all in perspective, the cost, presented kit quality and completeness, shipping delays, and potential ordering confusion, it still adds up to a great opportunity to get involved with the technology. In the grand scheme of things, a US based warehouse is not that important to me.
As my relationship with Golden Motor progresses, I hope, and look forward to having the same outlook.

Andy

dray:
Thats the problem. :-\

I have don't alot of research and everyone says "alll" the Chinese companies "say" they have a US warehouse.
That it is all untrue and if you have a bogus hub you are screwed.

There is no address on the website, no one has any first hand knowledge.

I had to drive 2 hours north to buy a couple of the wilderness energy kits for $450 each. But I am looking to buy a few more for friends etc. But if you get a bogus hub you are screwed, will take 3-4 weeks to ship to china + cost of shipping then another 3-4 weeks back.

I wouldnt mind buying kits from golden but I want to know that there is an actual warehouse and a phone number. I don't want to get stuck with bad unrepairable or replaceable junk.

myelectricbike:
In that case maybe Wal-Mart has what you need. Wal-Mart Electric Bikes

dray:
Way to go smart ass..

I am looking for a real solution.

The e-bike kits are alot of fun (weather permitted). But as with any product buying crap is just that. Crap.

Without any real knowledge of a company here in the US why don't you just send me your $$ and I may send you a working model or maybe not. Take your chances.

Dollars are not the issue. As with any consumer you and the rest of us are trying to get the best that we can for our dollar. Why pay $1200 for a bionix hub kit that simply has a different winding?

But then again why send $175 to a company that is represented by a smart ass like you?

That is not how real business works. Real business works with mutual trust and mutual benefeit.
What that means so that you might understand it is that when the business has been completed both parties walk away with a feeling of gain.

But keep up the good work ??? ??? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version