Author Topic: My new MPIII simply stops after one minute!  (Read 9149 times)

Offline Rodmiami

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
Re: My new MPIII simply stops after one minute!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 06:32:37 PM »
  Dinoziv , let us know what happens . Rod

Offline Dinoziv

• Confirmed
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 07:51:43 PM »
Yes, as soon as I receive it!!!

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 11:54:10 AM »
My new LiPo4 works like a gem and it is the only battery that GM sells now

Just for clarity, GM still sells lithium manganese batteries as well. The bottle batteries and the frog style batteries are not liFePO4. That's why I don't carry them. I had a lot of battery issues with the lithium manganese batteries. Don't be fooled by the way they use the LFP part numbers for all batteries whether they are liFePO4 or not. At one point I was able to get liFePO4 Frog style batteries but they were too heavy fo the way they mount. After several of the mounts broke from the weight they stopped the liFePO4 frog style version. Occasionally I can still get some 24v10ah frog batteries in liFePO4, but not all the time.

Gary

Offline Rodmiami

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 06:25:42 PM »
   Hi Gary , all I meant to say is that I too had problems with the Lithium Manganese also . I have 2 failed ones in my loft in my garage . Thats the reason I asked what type of battery was being used . My new LiFePo4 works really well and I see that there are few if not any battery problems on the forum like there use to be . Rod

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 01:07:40 PM »
Hi Rod,

Sorry I was not trying to give you a hard time. I was just trying to get the information out there. I think I need to put more smileys in my posts so I don't look like such a meanie :)

Gary