General Category > Magic Pie & Smart Pie Discussions

Magic Pie 5 Vector with Bluetooth for Android/IOS

<< < (2/11) > >>

GM Canada:

--- Quote from: Flipseth on August 05, 2015, 10:34:56 PM ---Have you tried the Bluetooth dongle on the other vector controllers to see if it works?
i need to check my sp4 to see what version it is....

Phill

--- End quote ---

Hi Phil,

Still waiting to try it for the first time, so the answer at this point is "No I have not tried it".

Gary

GM Canada:

--- Quote from: Supchrgamx on August 06, 2015, 06:54:31 PM ---can you use the mp4 software to adjust parameters on the mp5, or will you be able to access all  parameters on phone

Laurence

--- End quote ---

From my understanding the Bluetooth device just replaces the Smart Display. So judging from that I would say you still need the USB cable to program the motor. The device would only be used for reading speed, power, etc. One thing you will be able to program would be the pedelec setting if you are using one. Once I receive the devices more videos will follow. Stay tuned :)

Gary

Bikemad:
I received a recent email from Philip at GM and he says that the Smart Phone app can be used to program the controller's parameters.  ;)

I have asked Philip if the existing USB programming lead can still be used to program the controller, but I haven't had a reply yet.

Alan

GM Canada:
Yes, I have been told that as well but still have not seen any screens in the app supporting this so I go by my standard rule of not confirming anything I have not personally experienced. I do however see the settings Icon in the top right corner and am hopeful.

Supchrgamx:
can it now do firmware upgrades

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version