Author Topic: Motor BEMF  (Read 54365 times)

Offline cadstarsucks

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
Re: Motor BEMF
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2007, 05:24:36 PM »
I understand him fine and even prepared the way for you to help him with your expert 3 phase rectifier knowledge...
Actually it seemed to me that he, unlike you, had a fair grasp of things and had you mouth been shut perhaps I could have gotten back to Offgrid... But that still does not explain who Al is and why he can not ask his own questions.

Offline Dave

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
    • davintosh
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2007, 06:25:16 PM »
Spelling errors are a big thing for you, aren't they David, now part of your MO.

Just call me the Dictionary Bandit.

This is some great entertainment! Thanks for keeping us rolling, Pat. I'm still waiting for that phone call.

Offline cadstarsucks

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2007, 06:30:35 PM »
Spelling errors are a big thing for you, aren't they David, now part of your MO.

Just call me the Dictionary Bandit.

This is some great entertainment! Thanks for keeping us rolling, Pat. I'm still waiting for that phone call.
It is interesting when he pointed me to the link, which would have been more obvious than simply "al" that the link actually was and looked for all the world like a typo of "all" pointing to a topic I had never looked at, and I answered Al that magically his message here disappeared.

Dan